three things women hould not do

There are certain things in life that are probably the last bastion of manhood. However we still see ladies trying to emulate the men to prove that " Weare all the same" and sexual equality. Now don't get me wrong there are probably many things that men can't do (feckin doubt it) but thats not the thread. In fact this topic came around whilst mrsbbb and I were watching girlie football. It was she that was shouting in frustration at the screen generally at the way that the girls would run up to take a free kick then stop and kick it.
Anyway to kick off here we go
1 play football
2 Play rugby
3 Wear lightweight trousers

Carry anything larger in calibre than 5.56mm or operate crew-served weaponry. It's just not right.

1. drive
2. talk about driving

Carry anything larger in calibre than 5.56mm
Doh... Stupid boy... I'd much rather them have a 9mm than a 5.56... Please edit your post to read "faster than low velocity"

Soldiers... :roll:

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Doh... Stupid boy... I'd much rather them have a 9mm than a 5.56... Please edit your post to read "faster than low velocity"

Don't go there, I work with RAF.

Please excuse me for swearing on ARRSE.

Airborne_Aircrew said:

Hmm, a preference for the 9mm; clearly you've not been anywhere close to an operational theatre lately. Ya big poofta.

Fifth_Columnist said:
Do any DIY whatsoever - nor should they be allowed to 'review' the quality of DIY done by their husbands under extreme duress...
Damn you sir, I just thought of that one! We've just had out bathroom refitted and me n stepdad are putting the finishing touchs to it. Fecking spiders the mother was bad. We had to send her out the room in the end.

5.56mm said:
Personally I like women, alot.
Aye, me too. But not in the workshop, garage, shed or any other places of male refuge. Unless theyre draped nekkid over your motorbike.

Dragstrip said:
Carry anything larger in calibre than 5.56mm or operate crew-served weaponry. It's just not right.
One of the best layers I ever knew was a woman...and if you want an innuendo I'll give you one!

saztaffy said:
squed said:
saztaffy said:
Wija72 said:
Moan like a cnut when you shoot your load into there mouth or eye.

its no champange believe me
no its a hell lot cheaper :D
I wil stick to champagne, and the best is that chammpers stings the f*@$ out of his bell end LOL, but I cud use the * as wallpaper paste if needs must
With all the handeling going on here I believe the walls would fall off quite subito :D

Three things women should not do:

1, Talk to me when the rugby is on.......A deffo no no.
2, Talk to me before the first coffee of the day...again a big no no.
3, Suggest a shopping "day"...........Prepare for pain Mrs N_W!!!