Three teenagers hurt in latest London shooting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Trip_Wire, Aug 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070826/tuk-uk-britain-shooting-london-fa6b408_2.html

Three teenagers hurt in latest London shooting

LONDON (Reuters) - Three teenagers were injured in a shooting in a London street early on Sunday, police said, the latest young victims in a spate of gun attacks.

A gunman in a gang of men who covered their faces fired shots into a group outside a house party, Scotland Yard said in a statement.

(See link above.)

2. Fcuks sake... 8O

At least no one was killed this time, thank God. But this sh1t is getting out of hand.

3. just been asked to comment on a new advert.
    I thought it was so good I put it in my guest book

STOP GUNS<<<click here

4. And had armed response been called and either one or both been slotted, some poor copper would be getting dragged through the coals for over-policing the situation.

5. don't tar all Manc's with the same brush, ..********* !!

6. I think that it needs the next 20 or 30 tosspots who do something like that to be shot dead with no redress against the rozzers to get it through to the scum not to do it.....and while I'm having a rant shoot the scums families dead as well...and their pets...sod it take out the whole street...

7. Peaky, fcuk off, I refer to the 'average Manc' based on my day to day observations. Or are you trying to portray our beleagured city as a paradise?. Check the last five days copies of the MEN and count the number of people stabbed or beaten up by scrotes. Better still go for a stroll after dark and see what its really like.