Three policewomen spend full day dressed in Muslim burkhas

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Archangel, Aug 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I seriously doubt this bolded part. It's a pay out if ever there was one. FORCING someone to don the attire and affect religious practices that are not their own is in breach of equality and diversity law.

More garbage from the Daily Hate Mail.
  2. According to that equally estimable rag The Metro "PCSO Helen Turner said she was 'keen to gain a better understanding of the issues which our communities face'..."

Ah, bless!
  3. So does that mean in order not to offend Jedis they must now dress up as princess Leia from Return Of the Jedi (gold bikini) for the day?

4. What a load of crap.

"The police spokesman said the officers who dressed up believed they were being monitored by security staff when they went into a shop and were stared at in the street"

If someone walked into my shop wearing a mask id be wary too. You're not allowed to waltz into a petrol station with a helmet or balaclava on, so why are this lot allowed?
  5. Masked police officers on the streets?

Surely not!

6. Two Police Officers then, & one Plastic
  7. So can I dress as Terry Taliban for the day and tool around with an AK raising hell to get a 'feel' for what it's like to be them?
  8. If silly outfits are the order of the day, then perhaps five of SYP's finest male oficers may want to indulge?

9. To be fair, just like reality for them, I imagine it'll feel like dodging bullets all day long.
  10. I think the sight of ninjas patrolling the streets will serve as an excellent deterrent against crime.
  11. I suppose a ZZ-Top tribute band could be called a minority group..

I'll get my own coat.
  12. C'mon we've all dressed up as women before, it's nothing new. Ffs we even have people who undergo surgery to make them look a bit like women, in bad light, if you squint a bit.
  13. A more worthwhile exercise would`ve been to dress some male coppers in the gear and see if they could get through the UK border points, surely more sense than letting a few birds go shopping in fancy dress :evil: