Three killed protecting property

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Aug 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does this deserve a thread of its own?

BBC News - Three killed in crash on night of Birmingham riots

Looks like this is going to get racial.

Rest in Peace. My sincere condolances.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just heard witnesses saying it all happened within 3 or 4 seconds.

Father giving CPR to his son and another man. Both died. CPR or BCD?

3. Brave guys. RIP.

4. RIP. Condolences to family and friends.

Hope the bastards are caught, and they are stupid enough to resist arrest.

5. Speechless,,,,,It's beyond comment..................

6. Tariq Jahan, whose son Haroon Jahan died is one dignified man.

He has asked for no revenge or retaliation, just for the law to run its course.

And time & privacy to grieve for his son.

7. you're right- isn't it a pity those scum who started all this couldn't take the same attitude.

8. Cameron's promising more prison places where required.

Throw away the key.

He's just got to get Treasury approval. And HMT are even less sympathetic than the rioting scum.

9. Agreed with all the above - brave lads. RIP

10. I saw the video of the man talking about his sons death. Very sad, an admirable man, a good and decent person, I hope the murderer gets a long sentence.

11. All South Asians defending local shops, brave, hit and run driver, bastard. Families are calling for restraint, that's admirable. If this clicks into a race mode it could get really nasty.

12. does anyone else not think, this driver of the car could possiblely of thought these defenders where in fact looters and maby he thought his car and himself where in danger of being attacked so he just drove though them, how would people react if it became clear that these dead guys where infact looters and the car driver paniced when confronted with a crowd

13. Andy_S

Andy_S LE Book Reviewer

Tragic, but were the hit and run drivers looters, or simply hit and run drivers? From the coverage, I am not sure that this has any connection with the riots.

14. Bit of a random theory there.

I'm surprised it hasn't kicked off already on the back of this. Blacks and Asians are split into clearly defined groups in London, Birmingham and Manchester.