Three held over Massereene shooting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by oblivion592, Mar 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7943531.stm

2. Good news!

3. All they need now is to bring back the death penalty

4. IF they are the ones who carried out the attack in Antrim a week ago, then well done the PSNI.

If the evidence they have is enough to convict them, then these murdering scum should be banged away for LIFE and that means for the rest of their un-natural life 99 YEARS.

Lurgan, why does that not surpise me!!

5. Very good news. There should be plenty of forensic evidence to connect them with the car as they tried and failed to torch the car during the getaway.

If are connected to it by the forensics, they have to try and explain how they were in a car that was stolen by them. They are unlikely to have stolen a car that they had any legitimate links to as that would have defeated the object.

Well done PSNI. Let's just hope the courts and the justice system do their job as well and, providing they are found guilty, put them away for a very very long time.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Just a quick note to Parliamentarians and journos:

It's just like the Pope, McGuiness, Broon, the Irish PM, British MPs, Irish MPs and the great massed ranks of Catholics and Protestants in the province and around the world have said - these cnuts have no mandate, no popular support for their actions. Described as traitorous to the objectives of the Nationalists by the Nationalists, and totally at odds with the objectives of the Unionists also - this being firstly PEACE in Northern Ireland.

What does this mean for those found guilty? NO EARLY RELEASE, NO AGREEMENTS SMOOTHED BY EARLY RELEASE - LIFE MEANS LIFE, IF ONLY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MILLIONS WHO WANTED PEACE AND LOST IT BECAUSE OF THE CNUTS!

7. Fingers crossed that these scum get nailed. If it is a result, then well done PSNI

8. OK on paper, but assuming these three are found guilty (or anyone later charged), they will no doubt have tout bargaining powers that cannot be ignored. Access to that king on info. is priceless and yes, we must pay for it in one way or another. Let's hope the PSNI have a DCI Gene Hunt type of character amongst their ranks.

9. If these suspects are indeed guilty, I would have thought, given thier alliances that they will proudly admit to the crime during the course of the investigation.

More likely they will be begging for legal aid though...

10. Retrospectivly.And make it's use mandatory.

11. This is good news. I wouldn,t be surprised if the two older ones are well known players. Whoever did that has killed before.

12. Too much paperwork. I'm sure SF aren't too keen on a return to violence and the associated loss of status for them, and a quick round of kneecapping and head-jobbing of the less-than-desirables could be arranged...

13. I feel that there is little sympathy for the killers in the Nationalist community, unlike in the good old days. There is / was nowhere to hide and I fully expected the players in this atrocity to be rolled up in quite short order.

14. One of those as been named by the Times,would the initials C.D. be any suprise to anyone here.

15. Out-standing result. Well done PSNI lets hope that when they go to court they will go down for the rest of their lives. Human rights they have none lock them up and bin the key.