Three days of official mourning in Wales

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That's my cheap immigrants idea for a brothel shot down in flames

Alas poor flossie...

Mmmm.....I herd the Captain will get the chop.
He should.... pen....his resignation now...and not pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

Ah, Gravlax Lamb at last.
I thought it was Romanian. The ship was the Queen Hind. The loss will have cost them deer...

On a serious note, one of the complaints about the EU is unnecessary transportation of livestock. Romanians can call for it to be banned but that may be a problem when trading within the EU.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Well, someone's been saved the smell.

When the "mutton express" came up the PG to Kuwait whilst we were out there and the wind was from the south we could smell it coming a good day before it appeared over the horizon. We actually broke off ops and manoeuvred upwind when it passed us just to get relief. It honked.

We worked out when it had sailed to go back and collect a fresh load from the heimatland as we realised that the air stank and anyone going outside noted that the nice, clear water was dank, dark and viscous. They'd flushed the cargo decks out and swamped the week or so's mass collection of sheep shit and piss overboard right where we were wanting to work. In warm water.

Someone should alert Greta.

NSP

LE
Pity the poor fuckers that crewed the thing...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, someone's been saved the smell.

When the "mutton express" came up the PG to Kuwait whilst we were out there and the wind was from the south we could smell it coming a good day before it appeared over the horizon. We actually broke off ops and manoeuvred upwind when it passed us just to get relief. It honked.

We worked out when it had sailed to go back and collect a fresh load from the heimatland as we realised that the air stank and anyone going outside noted that the nice, clear water was dank, dark and viscous. They'd flushed the cargo decks out and swamped the week or so's mass collection of sheep shit and piss overboard right where we were wanting to work. In warm water.

Someone should alert Greta.
Joking aside it’s disgusting that animals are treated this way, no need for it in this day and age.

I had pork yesterday but did have lamb chops on Friday.

offog

LE
A rumor went round that the pilot comming on board on the port side was a taff and they all moved to the starboard PDQ.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
What do you call 3 sheep tied it a lampost in Cardiff - a leisure centre, I will get my own hat & coat.

Following this tragedy three days of official mourning has been called in Wales

I believe that a similar situation prevailed for many British women after WW1. A significant proportion of eligible men of marriageable age were lost during the conflict and, as a result, many women of that generation remained single and unattached.

I imagine the hostelries and taverns of Wales now being full of lonely Welshmen sitting and staring mournfully into their pint glasses.

Latest Threads