Three cheers for HM the Queen!

Elizabeth II, 85, became queen aged 25 on February 6, 1952 on the death of her father George VI, while on tour in Kenya with her husband Prince Philip.

Our thoughts are with the Queen and her family today , On the sad loss of her Dad passing away 60 years ago today .

Great innings, Your Majesty. Here's hoping you and the Greek one have many more years ahead. Republicans, shove it!!

Our thoughts are with the Queen and her family today , On the sad loss of her Dad passing away 60 years ago today .
Are you really thinking about the old King who rolled a 7 60 yeats back? How longs your grieving process?

I was around when she became our Queen ... Remove Headress .... Three Cheers .... Replace Headress !

60 years of doing nothing, and people want to congratulate her.
You are either on a wind-up or a complete ignoramus. If you don't like HM Queen, start another thread and see how far it gets you.

Gawd bless 'er!

:salut:

Don't encourage him mate. If you strike him down he will grow more tedious than you can imagine.
I can't resist it, mate. One thing that makes me go mental is some dipstick bad mouthing our esteemed Commander in Chief on what is supposed to be a military based website (I know, I know!). :)
I have checked out this guys profile and he states he is a Sgt in the RLC. If so, why the bile towards the Queen? Did he not take the oath of allegiance when he signed the dotted line then? I still smell piss poor wind up.