Three Brazilian Soldiers Killed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Oct 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the US President his daily briefing.

He concludes by saying, "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident'

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sit stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks ...'How many is a brazillion ???'

2. Gleaming! For a moment there I thought you were going to start one up about Brit Pol achieving the infamy of blue-on-blue, and it not being the Yanks for once.

[And nomatter what people say, at the end of the day he WAS an illegal immigrant. If he had obeyed the rules by NOT BEING HERE, he wouldn't have got jobbed. However, if the DeMenezes family would like to sue the British government for having lax immigration controls which fatally led to their kin not being removed from the country when his visa expired, then I will happily chip in to the fund to support their cause.]

3. Spot on, Bits.

4. Same would apply if he'd managed to follow the universal rule - when cornered by armed police who are yelling 'Stand still!', stand still.

5. So where were they killed? Very sad

6. How lost are you exactly, LB?

7. Got to be a whaaa!

8. Double wah!

9. Another wah?

10. :lol:

11. Can someone paste the last bit of the article....I still don't know how many a brazillion is....

12. I claim full wahage! And doubt your double wahing.

13. I knew a chap who was wahed once, but he wahed the wahers. That was a mistake; in the end they had to disband the regiment.

14. what is a wah, anyway?