• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Three Brazilian Soldiers Killed

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the US President his daily briefing.

He concludes by saying, "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident'

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sit stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks ...'How many is a brazillion ???'

Bits

War Hero
Gleaming! For a moment there I thought you were going to start one up about Brit Pol achieving the infamy of blue-on-blue, and it not being the Yanks for once.

[And nomatter what people say, at the end of the day he WAS an illegal immigrant. If he had obeyed the rules by NOT BEING HERE, he wouldn't have got jobbed. However, if the DeMenezes family would like to sue the British government for having lax immigration controls which fatally led to their kin not being removed from the country when his visa expired, then I will happily chip in to the fund to support their cause.]

Bits said:
If he had obeyed the rules by NOT BEING HERE, he wouldn't have got jobbed.
Same would apply if he'd managed to follow the universal rule - when cornered by armed police who are yelling 'Stand still!', stand still.

Just got back from being away for 48hrs, and came to this conclusion after cleaning up my coffee:

This thread NEEDS to go in best of NAAFI Bar, under the sub-category of 'Short Thread'

Latest Threads