Three bird roast !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wheelchairwarrier, Dec 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs WW has suggested that as a special treat for Christmas that we partake in a “ Three bird roast “ Well I was pleasantly surprised I can tell you , its been a while since she suggested some thing this adventurous .

So the question I have is this , who in addition to Mrs WW should I invite to this group sexual treat ? her sister is quite “fit” as they say, but who as a third ?

WW

2. Don't you have any sisters?

3. What does your Ma-in-Law look like?

4. You will probably find that your missus has actually already got 3 birds lined up for you. Query that point with her before you make any further inquiries otherwise you might end up with a six bird roast, which, in my view is just being greedy.

5. Maybe she just fancies a bit of fish this year instead of the last turkey in the shop

6. Does this float your boat?

Attached Files:

7. "Three bird roast “ -- are you sure she didn't mean a roast made up of Duck, Chicken and Turkey with all the trimmings....... not the 'Other Meaning'....

8. How very dare you. This is the Naafi Bar for fucks sake, stop being sensible, please. You are of course, quite correct.

9. Where do you live? There must be some crack whores about. At least one will be game* for a bit of Christmas cheer when the snow is round about, deep and crisp and even.

*see what I did there?

10. I was told a good stuffing was the order of the day , brummieboy1 do you wish me to send ma in law down to you ???

WW

11. The Co-Op are doing a 3 bird roast so you could get your divvie as well

12. I'll liase with Mrs Brummie and let you know. I think it may be a non-starter though.

13. [​IMG]

How about that for a shite Christmas present?

A litre stein with a 500ml bottle of lager.

"Is it half full, or is it half empty? The perfect present for pessimists AND optimists, (from that nice Mr. Lidl.)