Threats to the UK in 2020

Well, me old mate, Mindswept 007, I served 23 years plus, on Ops, and can't understand what you indicated as a threat from a perceived Ally? If you mean sleeper cell ISIS or PIRA how's about simply saying that?

Care to elaborate for us not living on your Planet? ...or at least give us the chance to get as pi55ed as you must be.
He posted that at 22:21 on 25th december.

How sober do you think he was?

Your Loss!
Granted self defense is something that is taken a bit more seriously here. You well mannered folks will need to have your dome crushed with dignity and stiff upper lip.
Who needs a handgun when we have access to Narwhal tusks, fire extinguishers and pluck?

D

Deleted 24582

Who needs a handgun when we have access to Narwhal tusks, fire extinguishers and pluck?

Me, as I am a landlocked peasant who doesn’t care to waste resources. Fire extinguishers are expensive BB!

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
You haven't called me out.
You attempted some childish insult.
All you have done is shown everyone your true character.

Enjoy your music

Ha ha...

So lets humour you and assume that you're correct and that i'm the colossal feckwit that you claim.... ok, for my sake, please can you explain where this threat to the UK Is coming from?

PS everyone already knows my true character - a sarf lunden gobshite with a kind heart who doesn't have a lot of time for cnuts from anywhere/of any class/culture/Nationality or Political bent

Plus I will put a glass through your face just to show you that although words can hurt , they mean feck all compared to Pilkington's finest

If only there was a poo poo thread...

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
He posted that at 22:21 on 25th december.

How sober do you think he was?

Funny.

You know, although we've clashed, there are times when you have amused/impressed me, with your version of clarity and like others, i can occasionally aka Rarely, see things from you point of view.

Main question is does it make him less of a cnut for posting at that time? - or should we feel grateful that it doesn't have a partner?

CetA

Nobody seems to have mentioned some sort of killer pandemic yet but antibiotics are becoming less effective for things like TB and it’s only a matter of time before a virus of some sort (probably flu) hits the jackpot and mutates into something which kills millions.

D

Deleted 24582

Nobody seems to have mentioned some sort of killer pandemic yet but antibiotics are becoming less effective for things like TB and it’s only a matter of time before a virus of some sort (probably flu) hits the jackpot and mutates into something which kills millions.
Just drink whisky and the pussitis can’t get you!

windswept398

Old-Salt
Ha ha...

So lets humour you and assume that you're correct and that i'm the colossal feckwit that you claim.... ok, for my sake, please can you explain where this threat to the UK Is coming from?

PS everyone already knows my true character - a sarf lunden gobshite with a kind heart who doesn't have a lot of time for cnuts from anywhere/of any class/culture/Nationality or Political bent

Plus I will put a glass through your face just to show you that although words can hurt , they mean feck all compared to Pilkington's finest
I have always found that men that resort to violence quickly are the ones that are quite useless at it.

I don't know about the rest of UK, but London, like any other major city is a prime target for Mumbai style attacks...so much easier to go under the radar.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have always found that men that resort to violence quickly are the ones that are quite useless at it.

Ha ha, nice theory... but I've always found that those who use words are shite at fisticuffs...

Wanna put it into practice gay boy? ....another thing that i've always found is that those who give it large behind a keyboard are utter cnuts!

Anyhoo, all OF this can be avoided by you simply explaining what you meant by your words on post no. 44

..or you can Bottle it physically or verbally?

D

Deleted 24582

Can’t we all just get along?
Peace, love, joy, happiness and all that other those other positive feelings!!

CB7108BF-B083-4178-A574-1A35CA992441.gif

OP, an interesting thread.
Gents, without trawling though the entire thread, has anyone raised the possiblity of an increase in ELW group low level threats - or possibly even violence?
Is such a thing even a realistic scenario?

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
OP, an interesting thread.
Gents, without trawling though the entire thread, has anyone raised the possibility of an increase in ELW group low level threats - or possibly even violence?
Is such a thing even a realistic scenario?

ELW or ELO? Don't forget that I was in the Bromley Branch of the JDL , our glorious leader made Woody Allen look like a Militant Sociopath

Ha, ha, get your arrse up to Bromley with me and Joker ....threat?.. We'll show you a fecking threat.... You tw@t ;-)

I don't know about the rest of UK, but London, like any other major city is a prime target for Mumbai style attacks...so much easier to go under the radar.

London is better equipped than any other UK city to handle such an attack. They have the CTSFO's as well as AFO's and Them.

If ISIS had a number of reasonably well trained and armed terrorists ready to deploy, then London should be the last place to use them. Hit provincial cities - Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh etc - that have fewer resources. Either hit several cities simultaneously to prevent one force calling on Mutual Aid, or stagger the attacks to prolong the impact on people's daily lives.

ELW or ELO? Don't forget that I was in the Bromley Branch of the JDL , our glorious leader made Woody Allen look like a Militant Sociopath

Ha, ha, get your arrse up to Bromley with me and Joker ....threat?.. We'll show you a fecking threat.... You tw@t ;-)

Feck off you wänker. Trying to organise a night out with you and joker is like trying to pick the winning lottery numbers.
Btw, what the feck are you doing drinking in my manor?
You was hatched, and dragged up in inner-city Lewislum wasn't you? You peasant.
Jesus. It's no wonder that the crime rate is going up in the London borough of Bromley, if you're about.

London is better equipped than any other UK city to handle such an attack. They have the CTSFO's as well as AFO's and Them.

If ISIS had a number of reasonably well trained and armed terrorists ready to deploy, then London should be the last place to use them. Hit provincial cities - Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh etc - that have fewer resources. Either hit several cities simultaneously to prevent one force calling on Mutual Aid, or stagger the attacks to prolong the impact on people's daily lives.
You could very well be right, in terms of strategy, but in terms of the impact and global news, London would make a better target. Not a lot of people outside the UK know about the other cities you mentioned...

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Feck off you wänker. Trying to organise a night out with you and joker is like trying to pick the winning lottery numbers.
Btw, what the feck are you doing drinking in my manor?
You was hatched, and dragged up in inner-city Lewislum wasn't you? You peasant.
Jesus. It's no wonder that the crime rate is going up in the London borough of Bromley, if you're about.
Oy oy Saveloy ..... my post code is BR1 ..yet some how my council tax is paid to London Borough of Lewisham..

so now who's the c**t? ..ha ha

Get your fecking arrse up and ready for a pint and a fight

Joker's gagging for it .. and not in a good way

You could very well be right, in terms of strategy, but in terms of the impact and global news, London would make a better target. Not a lot of people outside the UK know about the other cities you mentioned...
Rubbish. Not everyone is as stupid as what you are.
And what the f*** has this load of old b******s got to do with anything?
There have been plenty of terrorist attacks in the UK, carried out outside of the capital you moron.
Do you still keep in touch with your abseiling Kiwi mate btw?

Latest Threads