Threat to female equality

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Raven2008, Sep 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes.
    Companies making use of garages which are invariably staffed exclusively by men, suggests that women are cackhanded biffs with the mechanical aptitude of an espadrill.

Ban the use of garages!

Show of hands sisters?

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Seconded.

3. Thirded.

Oh bugger, I've broken a nail.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

So the Chippendales wern't aimed at fat middleaged women with bingo wings then!

5. IF you own a company that thinks its acceptable to take clients to lap dancing clubs kerrching.
    when any doris take you to the cleaners :twisted:
    One thing if its off duty and your own cash another thing completely if the company is paying.

6. I was going to say "who the fecks the Fawcett society?". A look at their website shows the usual 'engaging stakeholders/empowerment of ethnic minorities/diversity/outreach co-ordinating comittee' etc, etc sort of toss.

Some of their funding comes from the Home office which means in some small way we're partly paying for this b@llacks, which figures.

7. All these lads' mags and strip clubs don't seem to have a problem with finding female employees though, do they? In fact they show a commendable approach to equal opportunities employment, where else would such a high proportion of the payroll be female?

8. There's only one threat to female equality....

[​IMG]

9. No they have wizards sleeves

10. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

That's the biggest load of b*llacks I have ever saw. Men have to put up with our b*ll, so why can't women tolerate going to a lapdancing club to entertain the clients once in a while. In fact I bet most of them would enjoy it. Small minded pr*tts.

Edited for mong spelling

11. My partners sister works as a dancer at Spearmint Rhino and recently presented a petition to Downing St objecting to plans to classify them as sex workers! Like she says "who's being exploited?Not me...I'm paid a shedload for what I do!" Good on her I say!!

12. Erm, any chance of her phone number.......

13. 020 8543 2707 no probs mate :D

14. The temptation to find out what that number is actually for is ALMOST overwhelming.