Threads?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by hedgehog64, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So why can't any fcuker else answer the lambretta 'mods' thread of let em in eh?,Some real good topics here but alas it stinks of eliteism's jism''s yet again,if the point of sticking a load of druids is to av a laff please let everyone chuckle and comment,otherwise bin the the lot.

2. Please tell me you are not a senior. Is English your first language? That made no sense at all.

3. Hedgehog64, send setting, over!

4. Hedgehog
    This is THE_IRON
    Send Key setting
    Over

Edited to say damn you Berlin :wink:

5. I was speakeking shite with a gobfull off halloumi,see you at the turnip lantern show at aphrodites baths.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A sepia toned scene, possibly in a cafe or some such establishment. Although, if he sent the key setting, then that is another matter entirely. ;) :D

7. Are you trying to make us jealous by saying your in Cyprus (is that Larnaca Strip Dhekelia )by any chance :evil:

8. Use 3T

I'll answer his question for him, then hopefully the mod from Seniors can hoop this one too.

Ubersoldats first post was hooped due to him posting an internet link on the open forum despite 40, 077 reminders and a Neon lights around a sticky oddly titled 'Internet links'

He posted it a second time without a working link..... with the addition of 'Mods this is serious' or some other dribble.

Also his name annoys me since he has never served....... but there you go.

Apologies of this offends, the WRVS is open and has Jaffa cakes.

9. Cheer's fella's!,indeed never did step off the high street to seek a life of adventure,obvious barrack room funny'sand all the free eggs in a beret,but did,and when all went tits up found out about the shite that is ranted on about in these forums,with a P8 fuck you too boot,the army really cares eh? goodbye.

10. Gonna need another key setting for that one or re-zero your head dobber

11. Cheers M_D_N why dont you ever say what you mean and just say he is a KNOB. You are our knight in shining armour :D

12. well i gave you some hours of fame, well not fame is it..guess where it is going now