Threads Disappear Without Explanation

MARTOK

War Hero
The thread about Horrible Histories Brexit special disappeared about 10 minutes after it was posted.

This is a frequent occurrence which I find quite annoying. If a MOD / Admin is going to delete a thread then I think a reason should be given, perhaps in a thread titled Deleted Threads.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The thread about Horrible Histories Brexit special disappeared about 10 minutes after it was posted.

This is a frequent occurrence which I find quite annoying. If a MOD / Admin is going to delete a thread then I think a reason should be given, perhaps in a thread titled Deleted Threads.

They disappear if they don't adhere to the standards sticky. If thread starters can't be arsed reading it or posting in the correct forum, I can't be arsed moderating it.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
He's a remainer with a bit of power. Therefore any thread that is not to the Remain gestapo's EU View will get binned.

Or it offered the frankly laughable suggestion that the BBC was engaging in 'racism', offered no analysis and would have been better placed somewhere other than CA.

Apart from that: spot on.

My Happy Brexit Day wishes (absolutely a current affair at the time, btw) were unceremoniously dumped as well...

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
My Happy Brexit Day wishes (absolutely a current affair at the time, btw) were unceremoniously dumped as well...

What analysis did you offer in your five word post in CA that read 'Are you all deaded yet'?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
See? It's never really gone....

No they're not. We have the option of deleting permanently or removing from public view. I always do the latter in case one of the CO's thinks I've overstepped the mark and wants it reinstated/moved.

What analysis did you offer in your five word post in CA that read 'Are you all deaded yet'?

That would be the beginning of the study, an attempt to gather data for the analysis, in the style of the recently Dearly Departed Sluggy.

And someone should probably remind you that not everything posted is required to be an analysis, in any case.

Or it offered the frankly laughable suggestion that the BBC was engaging in 'racism', offered no analysis and would have been better placed somewhere other than CA.

Apart from that: spot on.
THE BBC are anti white male and anti British, you only need to look at some of the crap TV programs they produce and they are blatantly bias to Brexit and pro EU.

Imago

Old-Salt
What happened to @Ravers’ thread about the local idiot who was treating the road as a race track/crash area? It was just getting interesting and then Phut! – it was gone.

He's a remainer with a bit of power. Therefore any thread that is not to the Remain gestapo's EU View will get binned.

Ah tyranny just like the EU

So what you are saying is that every statement in the forum is NOT required to be an analysis, and that @Sixty 's complete lack of consideration for people that would like to have a proper discussion on whatever issue, is IN FACT in direct contention with the PRIMARY RULE of the forum.

Like we didn't already know he wasn't already a devious, damaging, worthless ****.

So what you are saying is that every statement in the forum is NOT required to be an analysis, and that @Sixty 's complete lack of consideration for people that would like to have a proper discussion on whatever issue, is IN FACT in direct contention with the PRIMARY RULE of the forum.

Like we didn't already know he wasn't already a devious, damaging, worthless ****.

Whilst I have no dog in this fight I completely fail to see how you can produce such a spurious conclusion based on the information contained in the standards for CA that CLC posted.

Did you read as far as the comments from ViroBono?

A moderator of CA who left the site for several reasons, one of which was that he was so sick of moderating CA, a forum with strict rules compared to the rest of this site, and having to be constantly removing drivel.

As mentioned by @Sixty , which part of the single statement of Are you all deaded yet do you think complied with the rules of CA by posting a newsworthy item, followed by your comments/analysis on the news item and inviting other members to add their comments, all free from silliness, abuse, swearwords, and pathetic memes?