Threads about threads moaning about moaning TA threads

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Who's having to do less soldiering? Sounds like a dream d!cking to me.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I want to whinge about all those saddo's who have no lives at weekends other than dressing up in ill fitting C95, bellies well and truly protruding over that RLC stable belt, claiming pop star wages for signing out white fleet and mouldy webbing/bergens. It's those non - deployable biffs/fcukers who cost so much that the piggy bank was smashed open ages ago.

Alright, I stopped moaning about moaners whinging about TA threads this morning.....

can you all now bore off

FFS, I've been learning computer stuff in Swedish all day, to get away from all this moaning. I don't even know Swedish

polar said:
Alright, I stopped moaning about moaners whinging about TA threads this morning.....

can you all now bore off

FFS, I've been learning computer stuff in Swedish all day, to get away from all this moaning. I don't even know Swedish
Are you moaning about computer stuff in Swedish on this thread about moaning about the moaning TA?

I agree, Worry about your pension rights being slashed - but don't moan just yet, we need another thread to moan about that

Cabana said:
polar said:

can you all now bore off

Are you moaning about computer stuff in Swedish on this thread about moaning about the moaning TA?
Abba......... hmmmm (the girls of course, but in these TA lay off times .........)

K

Kirkz

polar said:

can you all now bore off

There he/she is again 8O

Kirkz said:
polar said:

can you all now bore off

There he/she is again 8O
Yes she does get tiresome, oxygen thief looming I guess

Latest Threads