thread wreck

Hey
I am also going through the stages atm and i am 31 female, i have ben to pre adsc failed my run and heeves but training to go back and smash it go for it forget the banter as already said part of it its ur experience at the end of the day
ATM = Arse to Mouth

Absolutly. I just ask, so we can see if you are doable.....or going the wrac arrse way
to see if i am doable..... Humph
And what is the WRAC arrse way exactly please enlighten me

to see if i am doable..... Humph
And what is the WRAC arrse way exactly please enlighten me
Well of course we need to make sure you aren't some fat heffer with piss flaps that go down to your knees.

WRAC arrse is what wenches appear to sign out shortly after they join up........for some reason wench squaddies get a huge arrse.

Well of course we need to make sure you aren't some fat heffer with piss flaps that go down to your knees.

WRAC arrse is what wenches appear to sign out shortly after they join up........for some reason wench squaddies get a huge arrse.
Well arnt you just a bundle of joy, I am neither of those things thank you very much.
Are you a serving member of the forces or do you just come here to be a male shovanistic pig

You will soon realise that many of the people on this forum are both!
Thanks, Yes i can quite imagine they are but if i WAS a fatty with so called piss flaps that go down to my knees whould i hostely be going to join the army, nope i would be heading for my local mc donalds lol

Some people amuse me lol

Thanks, Yes i can quite imagine they are but if i WAS a fatty with so called piss flaps that go down to my knees whould i hostely be going to join the army, nope i would be heading for my local mc donalds lol

Some people amuse me lol
Well, ARRSE has gotta check.

Now, about those pics...

Well, ARRSE has gotta check.

Now, about those pics...
Nice sig block there 6th former, good to see you've listened for once instead of spouting your usual racist shite about how 'the BNP isn't racist at its roots.'

You knob.

Dont you be taking the piss out of big piss flaps , some of us like those actually, something to nibble on !
If you like riding the ripples and eating chunky monkeys what am i to say what u do in ur life but please dont take the piss out of us who take pride in not weighing 20 stone and eating cakes all day lol

Some people amuse me lol
Methinks you are in for a shock. I have seen plenty that should be working behind the counter at Maccy D's, yet somehow they are wandering....or should I say waddeling round Afghanistan

Well arnt you just a bundle of joy, I am neither of those things thank you very much.
Are you a serving member of the forces or do you just come here to be a male shovanistic pig
I am am no longer serving, but I still hang out with them in Afghanistan....and I am a male chauvinist pig all the time...not only here....so stop getting your piss flaps in a twist (see what I did there ;) )

Latest Threads