Thread terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can't have too many Bercow threads can we?

The voting public of Britain have once more just very firmly demonstrated in the lates EU elections that they want OUT OF THE EU...by any means, and as soon as possible.

Maths not your strong point?

Obviously not yours.
As @gaijin said maths not your strong point. The Greens and LibDems got 19.4% and Brexit party 19.5% so only at the abbott school of maths was that an overwhelming vote to leave. As these were the parties that campaigned on the single issue we can ignore the rest.

Unfortunately I lack the ability to terminate or remove thread, so Mods please feel free to remove.
Both yours or just one?

It appears that since the subject has been thoroughly explored I was attempting to remove both.
Well done. I usually find the Delete button works well.
Drop down next to report, bottom option Delete.

Well done. I usually find the Delete button works well.
Drop down next to report, bottom option Delete.
I certainly find that for a post, it does not however seem quite the same for the thread starter. This possibly as one would be deleting other posters contributions.

As these were the parties that campaigned on the single issue we can ignore the rest.
I was not aware that the Greens and LibDems were also campaigning as single issue (Brextit) entrants, but under the impression they also represented other issues. If that were the case then your argument does not stand.

I was not aware that the Greens and LibDems were also campaigning as single issue (Brextit) entrants, but under the impression they also represented other issues. If that were the case then your argument does not stand.
ask any one on the street what they were campaigning for and they will say stay in the EU. it was not a secret and VC has been going on about it for years with Libdems in the Lords saying they will vote against leaving the EU from day one which is why TM went for a GE to put a stop to that argument. Unfortunately for her it went pete tong.

So without looking it up tell me what other things the Greens and LibDem where campaigning on.

From there web page.
EU election launch: Greens are the strongest pro-EU party

Libdems
Liberal Democrats launch 'B******* to Brexit' manifesto ahead of EU elections

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm grateful to m'learned friends who brought to my attention another f××king Brexit/Bercow thread. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.