Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread spoiler

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I was just passing a quiet afternoon browsing this esteemed forum for discerning gentlemen and gradually working my way through, in my humble opinion, some very interesting pictorial posts. However, immediately before one of my absolute favourite threads (see illustration) THIS abomination shows up and spoils it. MODS please put her on a separate page, preferably on a different site!
Arrse.jpg

How dare you? How VERY DARE you????

(Posture suggests it is a flamingo in drag)

Ritch

LE
@ScaleyAlbereto would probably find Dianne Abbott attractive but he's a fúcking weirdo so yeah, let's get it hoofed.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
But not the Ginger thread or the fat munters thread? Caught the ghey have you?
Ginger is indeed on his tick list. You probably missed it as it follows the DA thread so likely hidden behind the black amorphous mass.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
But not the Ginger thread or the fat munters thread? Caught the ghey have you?
I did tick the ginger thread, it is one of my favourites - spoilt, on this occasion, by the intrusion of the DA thread. As for the Fat Munters, well, to each his own. Enjoy.

Latest Threads