Thread gone

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by theiftaker, Nov 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What happened to the "Go on then shoot me......." thread? I was enjoying that.

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I've no idea as well. It was hardly controversial, unlikely to cause offence, and hundreds of "grieving" gang-sympathisers and chavs out there wouldn't have been gnashing their teeth over it and giving Admin a headache at all.

[/sarcasm]

It's been pulled for obvious reasons, i'd say. It's gone, get over it.

3. Ooh err mrs, Fugly's come over all gangsta innit :headbang:

4. What happened to that thread I started about that NAAFI bird that PM'd me cos she got dumped, because her fella read something about her on ARRSE??

Was it a no duff?? I assumed it was a windup?!?!

5. Can we set up a web-site in order to express our grief about the demise of the "Go on then shoot me......." thread?

6. Oh thread, you were with us such a short time
    I really felt I knew you though
    I felt we connected, that we understood each other
    I'm gonna light a candle for you thread
    You were great before you were dead

7. Possibly the poetry could be stripped out and saved for future generations to enjoy - up there with the War Poets I reckon. How will A-Level students be able to study in ten years time without being able to reference B&T's finest output?!

8. Death-hobbyist, here is thy victory,
    And here, grief-ghoul, thy sting.

9. Ahhh it was fun while it lasted.

10. rip thread u wl b missed innit bruv

11. Now to inundate this thread with abuse about how other threads are much more gangsta than your pathetic excuse for a thread. But less eloquently obviously. Innit.

12. Me too. Can't find an explanation either. I was hoping that thread would pass the time between getting back from shops and "The Fallen" starting.

Phew, what a pest.

:(

13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Who posted as Andy Gregory GSM and Parachute pilot must have been an Arrser?

Yo Bruvs it must be said
    Like Snipez de thread is dead
    No more gangsta poems to post
    Watched by Kadeems Ghost
    But fear not dead soja
    We started another
    So the jokes and p1ss take live on
    Unlike snipez who forgot his gun

14. The saddest part of the report that starts the 'Respectance' (FFS the mongs have taken over the Day Centre)thread, IMO, is where an Ex Gang member is quoted as saying "...It's all down to Derby wanting to get a reputation like Nottingham....".
    Feck sake where's the pride in that? They could at least try to emulate real criminals like Scousers.
    So not only unprepared for FOUSA (Fighting On Urban Sports Areas), but also pish poor Gangsta Walting skillz innit! 8O