• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thread gone

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
theiftaker said:
What happened to the "Go on then shoot me......." thread? I was enjoying that.
I've no idea as well. It was hardly controversial, unlikely to cause offence, and hundreds of "grieving" gang-sympathisers and chavs out there wouldn't have been gnashing their teeth over it and giving Admin a headache at all.

[/sarcasm]

It's been pulled for obvious reasons, i'd say. It's gone, get over it.

Fugly said:
theiftaker said:
I've no idea as well. It was hardly controversial, unlikely to cause offence, and hundreds of "grieving" gang-sympathisers and chavs out there wouldn't have been gnashing their teeth over it and giving Admin a headache at all.

[/sarcasm]

Ooh err mrs, Fugly's come over all gangsta innit :headbang:

What happened to that thread I started about that NAAFI bird that PM'd me cos she got dumped, because her fella read something about her on ARRSE??

Was it a no duff?? I assumed it was a windup?!?!

Markintime said:
Fugly said:
theiftaker said:

[/sarcasm]

Can we set up a web-site in order to express our grief about the demise of the "Go on then shoot me......." thread?

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Markintime said:
Fugly said:
theiftaker said:

[/sarcasm]

Can we set up a web-site in order to express our grief about the demise of the "Go on then shoot me......." thread?
Oh thread, you were with us such a short time
I really felt I knew you though
I felt we connected, that we understood each other
I'm gonna light a candle for you thread
You were great before you were dead

Possibly the poetry could be stripped out and saved for future generations to enjoy - up there with the War Poets I reckon. How will A-Level students be able to study in ten years time without being able to reference B&T's finest output?!

Now to inundate this thread with abuse about how other threads are much more gangsta than your pathetic excuse for a thread. But less eloquently obviously. Innit.

theiftaker said:
Me too. Can't find an explanation either. I was hoping that thread would pass the time between getting back from shops and "The Fallen" starting.

Phew, what a pest.

:(

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Who posted as Andy Gregory GSM and Parachute pilot must have been an Arrser?

Yo Bruvs it must be said
Like Snipez de thread is dead
No more gangsta poems to post
Watched by Kadeems Ghost
But fear not dead soja
We started another
So the jokes and p1ss take live on
Unlike snipez who forgot his gun

The saddest part of the report that starts the 'Respectance' (FFS the mongs have taken over the Day Centre)thread, IMO, is where an Ex Gang member is quoted as saying "...It's all down to Derby wanting to get a reputation like Nottingham....".
Feck sake where's the pride in that? They could at least try to emulate real criminals like Scousers.
So not only unprepared for FOUSA (Fighting On Urban Sports Areas), but also pish poor Gangsta Walting skillz innit! 8O

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
theiftaker said:
Oh well such is life, not shedding any tears for it but the odd explanation would'nt go amiss.
Ithink it may have been pulled due to people popping over to Kadeems memorial and leaving message like "miss you bruv pity the guy with the gun didn't"
Apparently there has been a complaint to the police and sky news from some site called greivingtw4ts.com or something

Just googling countries with no extradition treaties with NuLabourstan. Think I'll hire Jimbo to provide me with whole new id, hes good at making stuff up.

the_boy_syrup said:
theiftaker said:
Oh well such is life, not shedding any tears for it but the odd explanation would'nt go amiss.
Ithink it may have been pulled due to people popping over to Kadeems memorial and leaving message like "miss you bruv pity the guy with the gun didn't"
Apparently there has been a complaint to the police and sky news from some site called greivingtw4ts.com or something
You say that like it is a bad thing.
If I was a parent I would find that "memorial" site far more offensive than the p1sstaking here. Ridicule might make those t0ssers think twice before continuing their feckless existence. Stupid grief-fests justs encourages more down that pointless road.

BTW. Kadeem does not deserve a memorial. He was just a waster waiting to hurt/rob others. I am a tad annoyed that thread was pulled. Tw@ts that think scum are OK should hear the opinions of workers.

Latest Threads