Thread for "Public Figures" Watch

Bought that outfit in the dark I think .
It's about four sizes too small
I imagine that it was a perfect fit before the public were required to pay her expenses.

Here she is thinking she is intelligent by asking questions about Beroos .
Got stumped when asked a question back :-D

IMHO she demonstrates admirably the "Twitter generation".
Expects to just put something out there without expecting question or disagreement.
Ill prepared to support any statement or fact.
Thick as mince.

Here she is thinking she is intelligent by asking questions about Beroos .
Got stumped when asked a question back :-D

Speechless blinking, deer in the headlights. Comedy gold. You have to wonder what kind of brain donor thought that was the best choice to look after their community and the country.

You might be onto something there.

Could we be about to see the start up of V.W. domestic appliance repairs?

:)

Yeah, you'll likely kick off another war if you link those two with a boxheed icon...

Speechless blinking, deer in the headlights. Comedy gold. You have to wonder what kind of brain donor thought that was the best choice to look after their community and the country.
1653630794894.jpeg

Should be donors plural. I was questioning the sanity of those in its constituency who thought the Klingon was the right person for the job and voted thusly.

That Steptoe is deranged is a given.

images

Come on chaps. A bit of charity please and let her have an official post.
Special Representative in Rwanda for those sent there awaiting resolution of their refugee status.
All discussions with the Home Office in London by Zoom; salary on a per capita of those being represented, adjusted for local cost of living; local standard accommodation provided.
The Labour Party might even propose her for the post.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
According to my paper this morning it would seem that the female(?) judge and two magistrates obviously thought Webbe had a very hard time playing her various cards and accordingly reduced her sentence.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can we from now on all just refer to her as “ convicted common criminal Claudia Webb”.
I do like exactitude in a title.!
Perhaps a mod could change the thread title accordingly?