Thread for "Public Figures" Watch

Chef

LE
The plot thickens further.

Now seems to be going full on victim blaming and has given Lester the elbow

From the article:
The appeal hearing was told last week Ms Merritt called police and said "I have been threatened by a public figure with acid", but received 17 further phone calls lasting 14 seconds or less from Webbe after the MP was warned by police to stop contacting her.
Webbe told the hearing she split up with Mr Thomas in March this year after learning of the messages he had shared with Ms Merritt.
"I had no idea about the relationship between Michelle Merritt and Lester Thomas, that this relationship had been going on throughout the entire time of my relationship with Lester," she said.

What happened to not bringing the victim's current or past sexual conduct into the case? Or does that only happen if a male is involved?

Londo

LE
From the article:
The appeal hearing was told last week Ms Merritt called police and said "I have been threatened by a public figure with acid", but received 17 further phone calls lasting 14 seconds or less from Webbe after the MP was warned by police to stop contacting her.
Webbe told the hearing she split up with Mr Thomas in March this year after learning of the messages he had shared with Ms Merritt.
"I had no idea about the relationship between Michelle Merritt and Lester Thomas, that this relationship had been going on throughout the entire time of my relationship with Lester," she said.

What happened to not bringing the victim's current or past sexual conduct into the case? Or does that only happen if a male is involved?
Is this the male involved :?

webbe 2.jpg

philc

LE
From the article:

So its irrelevant that Thomas was sleeping with Merritt as Webbe was unaware yet still carried out her actions. You have to wonder what she would of done if she became aware.

NSP

LE

exbluejob

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Hmmm well Tweet deleted so let's hope it wasn't just hope..
Noticed that and nothing on the news channels. Someone being a bit previous perhaps.

Latest Threads