Thread for "Public Figures" Watch

Race Dilemma.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I caught Have I Got News For You the other day. It's not a programme that I've seen since the days of Angus Deayton.

My word, what a lovely, charming, erudite wordsmith that Jess Phillips is.

Wait, I misspoke.

I mean a swivel-eyed, rabid, sneering shoveller of untruths and a rather toxic, evil woman who would be at home being a modern-day Bitch of Buchanwald.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Comments are good
Umm, from the newpaper article linked, it says that she had a general anaesthetic for an abortion.

That's not normal is it?

Or is it?

Umm, from the newpaper article linked, it says that she had a general anaesthetic for an abortion.

That's not normal is it?

Or is it?
Was she the aborted foetus?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer

That's not normal is it?

Or is it?

Have seen a fair few D&C under GA while working in theatre.

I caught Have I Got News For You the other day. It's not a programme that I've seen since the days of Angus Deayton.

My word, what a lovely, charming, erudite wordsmith that Jess Phillips is.

Wait, I misspoke.

I mean a swivel-eyed, rabid, sneering shoveller of untruths and a rather toxic, evil woman who would be at home being a modern-day Bitch of Buchenwald. Rampton
Fixed.

Tool

LE
They're plugging Amaazn drivers as well - £10,000 compensation for each year you've driven for them. Is this for Amazon drivers being self-employed, and now part of the larger organisation?

Tool

LE
I've just seen their telly ad. "I could be owed thousands of pounds". How much of that do they take as their fee?

As far as I am aware, you are only guaranteed about 70% of any fees for "winning" a case from the "loser". Remove the 30% that needs to be covered, and then some on top, and you're left with 4/10ths of effall.

Back of card mentions 'Imperial Airways' only.
Oh I say! I understand that they fly from that spiffing Croydon airfield which on average has 2 flights per day and is the marvel and envy of the world. Incredible. Air travel is the future, mark my words.