Thread for Joe_Squad

I think you'll find that there are no Chavs in Scotland. Scotland has Neds. So in reference to your topic title, I would suggest that England would be derived as Chav Country seeing as thats where the word 'Chav' originated.

(in other words shut yer cake hole bawbag)

Surely it span's the length of the britain!! There everywhere! Scrotes!

Joe_Squad said:
I think you'll find that there are no Chavs in Scotland. Scotland has Neds. So in reference to your topic title, I would suggest that England would be derived as Chav Country seeing as thats where the word 'Chav' originated.

ok ned

Additionally, Burberry is not a proper tartan ..........

no1cares said:
Joe_Squad said:

ok ned
No problem Chav

Nah, they're everywhere, and repopulating the world with their multiple offspring that we fund.

Though the Chav capital of Wales has to be Newport in Gwent, i've never seen so many hoodies, basball caps and tracksuit bottoms tucked into the top of their socks.

It actully comes from Kent, Chatham to pe exact. If you have ever been there you'll agree.

no1cares said:
Joe_Squad said:
How fittting that an ARRSE topic, started by an ARRSE, should end up in The ARRSE Hole :lol: :p
How fitting that you've contributed the most to this thread dedicated to yourself.
How intelligent of you to change the title, even though all my quotes contain your original title. Mongboy..............

Latest Threads