Thread Disappeared

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
@Sixty et al - where has the thread gone about LBGT vs Muslims in tne schools in Birmingham?

If it's been binned because it has become inappropriate for Current Affairs, wouldn't it be better to chuck it in the hole?

@Sixty et al - where has the thread gone about LBGT vs Muslims in tne schools in Birmingham?

If it's been binned because it has become inappropriate for Current Affairs, wouldn't it be better to chuck it in the hole?
Probably binned because it highlighted how incompatible Islam is with our modern society.

Instead of saying "go away and mind your own business" she listened to EM and confessed that she'd been using carrots (the term root vegetable really applies here) to pleasure herself, and that there is an unfortunate side effect in doing so.
Did you ask her what happened to these carrots after she had her way with them? Did the stews have a special quality?
Asking for a friend, obviously........

So is it the case now that we are not allowed discuss Islams conflict with LGBT on here anymore either?

Did you ask her what happened to these carrots after she had her way with them? Did the stews have a special quality?
Fish soup?

I wasn't brave enough.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
So is it the case now that we are not allowed discuss Islams conflict with LGBT on here anymore either?
No. It's the case that tedious, one-note, obsessed dullards - whether it be with Islam or LGBT issues - are seriously wearying to moderate and don't help themselves when they fail to comprehend that differing standards apply in various parts of the site.

You're supposed to be grown-ups. Go outside and do something less boring instead.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
No. It's the case that tedious, one-note, obsessed dullards - whether it be with Islam or LGBT issues - are seriously wearying to moderate and don't help themselves when they fail to comprehend that differing standards apply in various parts of the site.

You're supposed to be grown-ups. Go outside and do something less boring instead.
Burning crosses and pillow cases on his head?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

I might have had something to do with that, my apologies. I guess I'd better learn the difference between the Current Affairs section and the NAAFI bar. It was fun though, I must admit.
That's a fair point by Sixty, moderating a constant single-track wail over and over is mind-numbingly tedious.

It's possible for people to make genuine errors when the very nature of a subject makes it funny, but when it keeps occurring it's time for people to wake up to where they're posting.

That said, I still believe it could have been moved to a more robust part of the site while still maintaining legal integrity.

That's a fair point by Sixty, moderating a constant single-track wail over and over is mind-numbingly tedious.

It's possible for people to make genuine errors when the very nature of a subject makes it funny, but when it keeps occurring it's time for people to wake up to where they're posting.

That said, I still believe it could have been moved to a more robust part of the site while still maintaining legal integrity.
The more senior mods were giving me time off from constantly dealing with dross.

'Gawd bless 'em.

The more senior mods were giving me time off from constantly dealing with dross.

'Gawd bless 'em.
Don't worry, I'm sure 'someone' will post on his/her/it's single issue very soon so you won't be missing out for long