Thread Disappeared

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
What happened to the "Koran:New Testament (Europe Edition)" thread?

It seems to have disappeared?

Can you shed any light @Good CO or @Bad CO ?
Reports from another Moderator around you starting yet another thread about Muslims and repeated swear-filter breaches throughout. It's still there in the background should the CO's believe it needs reinstating.

Reports from another Moderator around you starting yet another thread about Muslims and repeated swear-filter breaches throughout. It's still there in the background should the CO's believe it needs reinstating.
Is reform of Islam in Europe as proposed by German politicians not worthy of debate and its own thread?

Surely it is a good thing that should be supported.

And who was swearing?

PS - thank you for getting back so promptly and explaining.

ugly

LE
Frankly one of your least touchy threads but still tarred by the same brush and attracting the same loons.

Say what you like about the Muslims, they do make a better Vimto
http---www.weareshootingstar.co.uk-wp-content-uploads-2017-05-Vimto-3-1.jpg

Don't take it too hard. I had a thread binned in minutes in the NAAFI just for mentioning the infamous John.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Is reform of Islam in Europe as proposed by German politicians not worthy of debate and its own thread?

Surely it is a good thing that should be supported.

And who was swearing?

PS - thank you for getting back so promptly and explaining.
Yes it was me who flagged it up...

As @Sixty says, it was mainly the comments it had attracted and pretty much every post on the second page, members (who should know better) dropping the C-bomb.

As for the thread content, German politicians revamping the Koran? Hardly current affairs, hardly British, hardly military.

Definitely Islam. Definitely RGJ.

As @ugly also says, it was one of your least offending threads, but unfortunately you're flagged as a single issue Oirishman with an unhealthy interest in Islam and each thread you post is like a bell-end magnet.

I'm just surprised if got culled before BravoBravo was able to post that kid in the back of a car gif...

I wouldn't be suprised if our RGJ ended up getting a visit from Prevent one day. The hatred of Muslims & attempted radicalisation of others really leaves a bad taste on this forum. I don't like his use of British military iconography & previous military experience to try & give credibility to his position.

He probably does a lot more harm to everything he attaches himself to & professes to care for than he realises.

As @ugly also says, it was one of your least offending threads, but unfortunately you're flagged as a single issue Oirishman with an unhealthy interest in Islam and each thread you post is like a bell-end magnet.

I'm just surprised if got culled before BravoBravo was able to post that kid in the back of a car gif...[/QUOTE]

Hence all the Mods (PBUT) checked it out...
The bellends.

It was THE POPE. I smelled Popish presence from the outset. NEVER trust The Pope.

I wouldn't be suprised if our RGJ ended up getting a visit from Prevent one day. The hatred of Muslims & attempted radicalisation of others really leaves a bad taste on this forum. I don't like his use of British military iconography & previous military experience to try & give credibility to his position.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he converts to the RoP one day, the amount he goes on about it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he converts to the RoP one day, the amount he goes on about it.
He wouldn't be the first. There is a strong relationship between XRW nutters and Islamists, not just in outlook but also converting between the ideologies.

Our RGJ will one day be better known for running over some elderly Muslim women or attacking Jewish kids with a knife whilst shouting الله أكبر. You know the type.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes it was me who flagged it up...

As @Sixty says, it was mainly the comments it had attracted and pretty much every post on the second page, members (who should know better) dropping the C-bomb.

As for the thread content, German politicians revamping the Koran? Hardly current affairs, hardly British, hardly military.

Definitely Islam. Definitely RGJ.

I'm just surprised if got culled before BravoBravo was able to post that kid in the back of a car gif...
That avatar is marvelous

Latest Threads