Thread deviation and loons in posting wars

ugly

LE
Not sure where this will go hence the naafi but recently loads of decent threads have become thoroughly derailed courtesy of loons having a pop at one another. Today I had to stop receiving alerts from a previously interesting (techy not Chinese interesting) solely due to being unable to follow it thanks to the increasing group of single issue loons who in the main are on ignore but it leaves me watching half of the thread.
Its bad enough moderating these idiots but trying to read the stuff is making my eyes bleed.
A pestilence of pox on those at fault!

A most excellent thread that will probably bring out the loonies, nutters and those at a loss of being in the community at this time of year and not undertaking the medication they should be on.

The Muslims did it

ugly

LE
And Brexit. Don't forget it is the cause of everything bad including Santa not bringing the right presents.

Seriously some good threads do get derailed by 'yar boo' tactics. Except for the Indian ones where such things are quite normal.

Not sure where this will go hence the naafi but recently loads of decent threads have become thoroughly derailed courtesy of loons having a pop at one another. Today I had to stop receiving alerts from a previously interesting (techy not Chinese interesting) solely due to being unable to follow it thanks to the increasing group of single issue loons who in the main are on ignore but it leaves me watching half of the thread.
Its bad enough moderating these idiots but trying to read the stuff is making my eyes bleed.
A pestilence of pox on those at fault!

Just smite the tw@ts into orbit ......Widow11 does feck all except SABC mine and others posts....who allows him to do this?

You're not him are you? ARE YOU? Grrrr!

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ugly

LE
Just smite the tw@ts into orbit ......Widow11 does feck all except SABC mine and others posts....who allows him to do this?

You not him are you? ARE YOU? Grrrr!
I got into bother for smiting, the CO's threatened to take away my ban hammer!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure where this will go hence the naafi but recently loads of decent threads have become thoroughly derailed courtesy of loons having a pop at one another. Its but trying to read the stuff is making my eyes bleed.
<Serious Answer>
Get together in the bat cave and agree on a list of the most serious offenders. Award site bans accordingly, ramping up the length of successive bans for serial offenders who don't get the hint.

State publicly on a sticky that's the new site policy so people get fair warning.
</Serious Answer>

<Swipe at Ugly>
Man the f*ck up!!!
</Swipe at Ugly>

Wordsmith :smile:

ugly

LE
<Serious Answer>
Get together in the bat cave and agree on a list of the most serious offenders. Award site bans accordingly, ramping up the length of successive bans for serial offenders who don't get the hint.

State publicly on a sticky that's the new site policy so people get fair warning.
</Serious Answer>

<Swipe at Ugly>
Man the f*ck up!!!
</Swipe at Ugly>

Wordsmith :smile:
See my post above. I'm also considering the possibility of fitting a breathalyser to my keyboard.