Thread Deleted?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Apr 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm still fuming with rage about a grave injustice.

Gentlemen and Miscellaneous, I am referring to a fine thread that was deleted recently.

It was about omelettes. I realise of course that egg-based cooking is controversial and I know some bloke got jailed recently for tweeting (and is most likely being raped as we speak) but can we not be given some leeway? If I want to discuss omelettes without the thread being deleted, I should be able to.

Give peace a chance.

2. Give peas a chance? You were putting peas in an omelette?!?

No wonder the thread was deleted you sick pervert!

3. No actually, I wouldn't do that. I believe that would affect the cohesion of the omelette. Now, if we're discussing things to put in omelettes, how do people feel about sliced mushrooms and ham?

4. mushrooms.

5. I prefer crispy bacon lardons in my omelletes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Psilocybin ones.

7. Bacon and cheese...

or

Marmite Mushrooms and cheese...

or

Bacon, Marmite Mushrooms and cheese...

• Like Like x 3
  8. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

.. and mixed consonants.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dago`s put peas in omelettes. Oh no what have I done. I have "derogaratized" spiks.

10. Cheese n Branston, or for the poorer (or Northerners) amongst you, cheese n Brown sauce

11. The omelette thread was insulting to meat eating heterosexuals and there are not many ways to cook an omelette...Now then Shrimp...there are many ways to cook shrimp...

bubba.jpg

Fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, steamed shrimp, shrimp gumbo, curried shrimp, toasted shrimp, roasted shrimp,

Anyone else have any shrimp recipes ?

12. Interesting - I'll have to give that a try later on when I return home tonight slightly intoxicated.

13. Mushrooms and ham are fine, along with cheese, onions etc. Basically anything but feckin peas!

Sliced tomatoes ok with you?

14. The local having a special deal on Campari and Soda tonight.....?:)

15. Chesse, onion and to be differnt pastrami. Try it