Thread Deleted?

I'm still fuming with rage about a grave injustice.

Gentlemen and Miscellaneous, I am referring to a fine thread that was deleted recently.

It was about omelettes. I realise of course that egg-based cooking is controversial and I know some bloke got jailed recently for tweeting (and is most likely being raped as we speak) but can we not be given some leeway? If I want to discuss omelettes without the thread being deleted, I should be able to.

Give peace a chance.

Give peas a chance? You were putting peas in an omelette?!?

No wonder the thread was deleted you sick pervert!
No actually, I wouldn't do that. I believe that would affect the cohesion of the omelette. Now, if we're discussing things to put in omelettes, how do people feel about sliced mushrooms and ham?

mushrooms.

I prefer crispy bacon lardons in my omelletes.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bacon and cheese...

or

Marmite Mushrooms and cheese...

or

Bacon, Marmite Mushrooms and cheese...

Cheese n Branston, or for the poorer (or Northerners) amongst you, cheese n Brown sauce

I'm still fuming with rage about a grave injustice.

Gentlemen and Miscellaneous, I am referring to a fine thread that was deleted recently.

It was about omelettes. I realise of course that egg-based cooking is controversial and I know some bloke got jailed recently for tweeting (and is most likely being raped as we speak) but can we not be given some leeway? If I want to discuss omelettes without the thread being deleted, I should be able to.

Give peace a chance.

The omelette thread was insulting to meat eating heterosexuals and there are not many ways to cook an omelette...Now then Shrimp...there are many ways to cook shrimp...

bubba.jpg

Fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, steamed shrimp, shrimp gumbo, curried shrimp, toasted shrimp, roasted shrimp,

Anyone else have any shrimp recipes ?

No actually, I wouldn't do that. I believe that would affect the cohesion of the omelette. Now, if we're discussing things to put in omelettes, how do people feel about sliced mushrooms and ham?
Mushrooms and ham are fine, along with cheese, onions etc. Basically anything but feckin peas!

Sliced tomatoes ok with you?

Mushrooms and ham are fine, along with cheese, onions etc. Basically anything but feckin peas!

Sliced tomatoes ok with you?
Wouldn't the water in them affect the omelette?

Cheese n Branston, or for the poorer (or Northerners) amongst you, cheese n Brown sauce
Now that sounds like a winner. Pity Branston is as rare as an honest politician in these parts and costs the bloody earth. Always been partial to a bit of smoked salmon and a handful of capers myself. Bit of sharp cheese to round it off and Bob's a filthy gravy snuffling dictator.

Is that too much do you think? Should I apologise to filthy gravy snuffling dictators?

I'm making a note of these tips. And I'm genuinely not joking about the last omelette thread getting canned. It wasn't even sent to the Hole, it was just removed. I last a few damn good recipes that day, I can tell you....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
too_old_for_this The NAAFI Bar 1
S ARRSE: Site Issues 7
M Royal Signals 49