Thread binned ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DesktopCommando, Sep 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a thread binned when reporting something that was in the New ref Squaddie being ivestigated for raping a kids, another user came back with the question, about arrse policy of not talking discussing ongoing investigations ?So why the hell do we discuss any News about court trials ? if this is the case ? the army ongoing investigation was already in the public media's eye and the civil court was involved not court marshal?
  2. 3,2,1… binning now
  3. He who owns the trainset, dictates the play.
  4. Sure it hasn't just been merged with one of the other three threads on exactly the same topic?
  5. I reported it yesterday, and was wondering if the reason is that it in about ongoing investigations, then all news about court cases should be included !
  6. It's not a democracy, but actually a privately owned forum. It's the owners decision what's ok or not ok.
  7. Is this just the OP whining then? Shame this isn't in the NAAFI. I have a few comments I'd like to make.
  8. Someone needs to start cutting off the arms of abortions to stop them climbing out of the bucket.
  9. Why would you want to know the gory details of kids getting raped, get you all moist does it?
  10. Wow ! You are Great, SF, cor!

Found those wild Geese yet ?
  11. As the old saying goes" we are here to protect democracy-not practice it".
  12. What a shite wind-up.