Thread binned ?

I had a thread binned when reporting something that was in the New ref Squaddie being ivestigated for raping a kids, another user came back with the question, about arrse policy of not talking discussing ongoing investigations ?So why the hell do we discuss any News about court trials ? if this is the case ? the army ongoing investigation was already in the public media's eye and the civil court was involved not court marshal?

He who owns the trainset, dictates the play.

I reported it yesterday, and was wondering if the reason is that it in about ongoing investigations, then all news about court cases should be included !

It's not a democracy, but actually a privately owned forum. It's the owners decision what's ok or not ok.

Is this just the OP whining then? Shame this isn't in the NAAFI. I have a few comments I'd like to make.

Ive had many a good constructive thread binned for no apparent reason. Its getting a bit pc on here, tell a few truths too many and they ban you too
I think its my special forces background, theres alot of jealous people about
Trainsets ? more like teddys.... being thrown out of the pram
Airborne
Someone needs to start cutting off the arms of abortions to stop them climbing out of the bucket.

A

Aleegee1698

Ive had many a good constructive thread binned for no apparent reason. Its getting a bit pc on here, tell a few truths too many and they ban you too
Airborne
Wow ! You are Great, SF, cor!

Found those wild Geese yet ?

As the old saying goes" we are here to protect democracy-not practice it".

Airborne
What a shite wind-up.