• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thread binned ?

I had a thread binned when reporting something that was in the New ref Squaddie being ivestigated for raping a kids, another user came back with the question, about arrse policy of not talking discussing ongoing investigations ?So why the hell do we discuss any News about court trials ? if this is the case ? the army ongoing investigation was already in the public media's eye and the civil court was involved not court marshal?

Ive had many a good constructive thread binned for no apparent reason. Its getting a bit pc on here, tell a few truths too many and they ban you too
I think its my special forces background, theres alot of jealous people about
Trainsets ? more like teddys.... being thrown out of the pram
Airborne
Someone needs to start cutting off the arms of abortions to stop them climbing out of the bucket.

A

Aleegee1698

Ive had many a good constructive thread binned for no apparent reason. Its getting a bit pc on here, tell a few truths too many and they ban you too
Airborne
Wow ! You are Great, SF, cor!

Found those wild Geese yet ?

Airborne
What a shite wind-up.

Latest Threads