Thread about Grenade sports supplement and Informed Sport

Grenade have now got their thermo detonator on informed sport, which means it can now be used freely in the army without all this bollocks about it being a banned substance.

Basically it proves that the army and their CDT teams are just being lazy by saying everything not on informed sports is illegal.

Quite clearly a supplement not on informed sport is not illegal! Yes they can say that's it will not 100% pass a CDT if not on informed sport, but that in no way means that it is illegal.

When CDT teams are asked why things are illegal the answer you get is " because it is"!

Grenade have not changed the ingredients, but have had batches tested and put an informed sport label on the box.

So grenade would never have failed a CDT in the first place!

This sticks 2 fingers up at those in the CoC who have been scaremongering without any facts about this product.

For anyone who eats in a military cookhouse under PAYD will also know that it is crap to say that you can eat correctly without using supplements.

But it's ok to sell cheap fags and booze abroad to squaddies, but god forbid someone wants to become a fitter soldier, let's face it supplements are not illegal, but yes, steroids are, there is a massive difference between over the counter supplements in the UK and steroids.

Rant over!

Last edited:

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Roid Rage is strong.

So a product that was not tested prior, and so you couldn't be sure if it would pass the CDT, has been tested and is compliant. Which is the point of testing and the list so people can make an informed choice.

You seem angry.

thCAK6U5IM.jpg

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Actually I think steroids ARE legal for personal use but the supply of them isnt

I think you're a bit of a bellend, but that's not against the law is it?

Just common knowledge.

Actually I think steroids ARE legal for personal use but the supply of them isnt
Correct. And importation of quantities to supply to others whether sold exchanged or given as gifts is also prohibited.

A tariff exists of permitted personal use quantities (doses/units) and can be referred to by Customs Officers when encountering importations.

Grenade have now got their thermo detonator on informed sport, which means it can now be used freely in the army without all this bollocks about it being a banned substance.

Basically it proves that the army and their CDT teams are just being lazy by saying everything not on informed sports is illegal.

Quite clearly a supplement not on informed sport is not illegal! Yes they can say that's it will not 100% pass a CDT if not on informed sport, but that in no way means that it is illegal.

When CDT teams are asked why things are illegal the answer you get is " because it is"!

Grenade have not changed the ingredients, but have had batches tested and put an informed sport label on the box.

So grenade would never have failed a CDT in the first place!

This sticks 2 fingers up at those in the CoC who have been scaremongering without any facts about this product.

For anyone who eats in a military cookhouse under PAYD will also know that it is crap to say that you can eat correctly without using supplements.

But it's ok to sell cheap fags and booze abroad to squaddies, but god forbid someone wants to become a fitter soldier, let's face it supplements are not illegal, but yes, steroids are, there is a massive difference between over the counter supplements in the UK and steroids.

Rant over!

Maybe you've just eaten in shit cookhouses, with the exception of transit camps and Welly Barracks all the cookhouses I've eaten in have turned out decent scoff, although some offer more choice than others.

I thought the risk of Grenade was that it contained some sort of masking agent, so whilst it didn't contain anything illegal it showed as though people were trying to hide something else from the CDT team.

However, why anyone in the Army needs a fat burning pill when there are free gyms and other facilities on offer on every camp or in every garrison I'll never know.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
@loyalbrother - if you want this thread deleted you need to ask nicely and Admin or a Mod can do it for you. Changing the title is unhelpful.

Latest Threads