Thoughts?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sundog, Jul 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She's just lucky he didn't decide to culturally kick fuck out of her and demand his dinner sharpish.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Sitting down and then getting beasted for weeks is something she appreciates is a mark of respect. :twisted:

3. You could claim Eskimo heritage and try to rub noses with her, or go all Muslim fundamentalist and stone her to death for walking in front of her husband.

4. It's not part of British Army Drill or any procedure I know of so shouldn't have been done. Next you'll have chav soldiers back slapping her cause it's part of their culture innit?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Paul Keating did that 20 years ago. The back-slapping Lizard of Oz leader of chavs chav cunt.

Just in: Michelle O'Bama of the Tipperary O'Bamas:

[​IMG]

Mind, she's tidy.

6. <tend to agree>

7. Ye Gods! Is that colonial laying hands on Her Britannic Majesty by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith?
    MAN THE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES

8. I can see why the Sergent did so but as has been said, it's not drill, it's not done.

As for Mrs Obama ... No one touches the Queen in public, it's just not done!

9. Don't start, I've already said, the outrage bus is currently in use ferrying Rinteln nurses to various JRC piss ups.

10. Out of interest, what unit is it as I'm wondering about the glider shoulder flash. Staffords?

11. I thought Strains were honor bound to attempt to grab her bum.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thoughts!
    I was told not to think, but to do as I was told.

13. Is he in jail yet? ..The rsm should be screaming at him till the veins in his temple exploded.