Thoughts Please-The second round

Some of you might remember a, quite heated, thread a while ago on here. It consisted of 7 pages of arguments and p1ss taking. All over me posting a few lines about my webbing.

I'd like to see if I can replicate this again, so, has anyone got any thoughts on the webbing layout below?

From left to right:
Double ammo pouch-Ammo
Utility pouch-Beanie, 2 meals, brew kit, hexy telly, spoon, flask
Utility pouch-Gloves, bush hat, model kit, cam cream, shemagh, arc markers
Utility pouch-Waterbottle, Crusader mug, Steritabs
Double ammo pouch-Cleaning kit, space for grenades

Again any thoughts are appreciated. Don't hold back, you didn't last time.

Wish my mum did smoke goats. Get rid of her alot quicker than the damn fags she's smoking at the moment.

And what is wrong with touching bottoms? It's something I enjoy. TLF may I have the pleasure of your company for a random spot of bottom touching, possibly in a lay by next to a motorway? You could also send me an AAC beret if you wanted to. Wanted one of them for a while.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Let's be frank, are you asking a question regarding cadets or military?

The two are very different.

Traditionally, as a very old infantryman I had;

Ammo pouch-Ammo
Water bottle pouch
Respirator bag.
Utility pouch- 24 hours rations, brew kit, hexy telly, spoon, mess tins
Utility pouch-Gloves(in pocket of jacket), bush hat(on head or not carried), model kit, cam cream, shemagh, boot kit. (On extended patrol for more than 2 days yours boots would fall apart if not polished)...this still applies
Utility pouch-Waterbottle, Crusader mug, Steritabs
Double ammo pouch-Cleaning kit, space for grenades ( Cadet? Grenades?)
After this the other side is an amm pouch. as per stage 1.

Yep, more than happy to meet up. I'll fist your anus into your throat though.

Post your address and I'll happily send you an AAC beret.

Grenades for cadets, sometimes we get smoke grenades.

It is for cadets. My boot cleaning kit goes into a side pouch with my washing kit. Any patrol longer than a few hours I'll probably have at least one side pouch with me.

Flash, I'll meet you halfway. You can fist my anus and come into my throat.

booty_cadet said:
Grenades for cadets, sometimes we get smoke grenades.

It is for cadets. My boot cleaning kit goes into a side pouch with my washing kit. Any patrol longer than a few hours I'll probably have at least one side pouch with me.

Flash, I'll meet you halfway. You can fist my anus and come into my throat.

I'm afraid due to the restraining order, I am no longer allowed to pleasure children.

Maybe the CO's could set up a cadets and wannabes website like they did for the fisheads and doris's.

Saves the old bill knocking on my door when I break people like 'booty cadet'.

And who the f*ck are you? Been on here for two years, 38 posts, facking lurker. Shuttup and talk to people in your own country. They were kicked out of England for a reason...ozzie tw@t

booty_cadet said:
And who the f*ck are you? Been on here for two years, 38 posts, facking lurker. Shuttup and talk to people in your own country. They were kicked out of England for a reason...ozzie tw@t

I can see you'll be on the front page of the Daily Mirror when you join up.

Probably a photo from your mum asking to help catch the people who filled you in and buried your body in a shallow grave near Pirbright.

Ahh me mum wouldn't ask for help. Be glad to have rid of me.

Never really fancied been filled in as a way of death. What you said is rather shocking. Always expected to be bought a nice pair of cement shoes, so at least I can go down thinking that people have bought me something. I like presents.

booty_cadet said:
Double ammo pouch-Cleaning kit, space for grenades
Says it all really.

Username Booty - nah, you aint

Second part of Username: Cadet - yes you are and it shows

Ammo pouch used for 'cleaning kit' and space for 'grenades' - see comments as at 'Cadet' above

Talking about 'patrols' - nuff said ...

... maybe if it was on the OTC/Cadet forum, otherwise should have been straight in the arssehole ...

Sig block includes lame jape about 'sky-diving' ... I'll let you decide ...

booty_cadet said:
A few points child.

1. You are quite correct, I joined arrse when you were doing your GCSEs.
2. Shut up is two words.
3. England is my own country.
4. There are too many tossers like you in England, hence my move to Australia.
5. That's Aussie (spelling again) tw@t - Sir. Be it British Army or Australian.
6. You are a tit.