Thoughts on Cabin Crew Hats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a shit thread.

Therefore, I cannot support it.
Probably just some excuse to put up images of young ladies wearing short tight skirts, white linen shirts with too many buttons undone, black stockings, high heeled leather shoes and posing in a provocative manner with her similarly dressed blonde colleague whilst handing out the tiny bags of peanuts in a sexually provocative manner.

Probably just some excuse to put up images of young ladies wearing short tight skirts, white linen shirts with too many buttons undone, black stockings, high heeled leather shoes and posing in a provocative manner with her similarly dressed blonde colleague whilst handing out the tiny bags of peanuts in a sexually provocative manner.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Given that his thread title makes no mention of any of the above, I have little to no hope of any such images appearing . . .

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
@VLTR I'm pretty sure that this thread is a non starter. Loads of threads regarding the pretty ladies (I believe this to be the sub plot) and you didn't even bother to supply one in your OP. Poor drills.

Pick another subject and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads