Thought Police

Another thing that worries me is you feel you have to talk about this under your breath at work. A close friend of mine whoes a lot more loopy than me (votes for the BMP the daft bat) had an official warning from the company for speaking her mind. This is stupid and dangerous. I could'nt give a flying one what colour anyone is I'm working with. I've worked with some lovely people manly white as I work outside London or Birmingham. I've come accross two people of mixed race who've actively used their colour for being lazy b@stards.

Whats that all about?

Stumpy mate - two things... sort your spelling out, and engage your brain before approaching the keyboard, i have no idea what you are on about.

StumpyHussar said:
Another thing that worries me is you feel you have to talk about this under your breath at work. A close friend of mine whoes a lot more loopy than me (votes for the BMP the daft bat) had an official warning from the company for speaking her mind. This is stupid and dangerous. I could'nt give a flying one what colour anyone is I'm working with. I've worked with some lovely people manly white as I work outside London or Birmingham. I've come accross two people of mixed race who've actively used their colour for being lazy b@stards.

Whats that all about?
Hey come over to Dubai, there are a lot of our "colonial cousins" darkies for you non PC who are indeed lazy b@stards i know, i ve got 3000 of them on my site 8O

VMechA said:
Stumpy mate - two things... sort your spelling out, and engage your brain before approaching the keyboard, i have no idea what you are on about.
Wots he on about - whats this BMP thing. It's a Soviet personal carrier eh.

BT. :lol: