Thought Police

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by StumpyHussar, May 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another thing that worries me is you feel you have to talk about this under your breath at work. A close friend of mine whoes a lot more loopy than me (votes for the BMP the daft bat) had an official warning from the company for speaking her mind. This is stupid and dangerous. I could'nt give a flying one what colour anyone is I'm working with. I've worked with some lovely people manly white as I work outside London or Birmingham. I've come accross two people of mixed race who've actively used their colour for being lazy b@stards.

Whats that all about?

2. Stumpy mate - two things... sort your spelling out, and engage your brain before approaching the keyboard, i have no idea what you are on about.

3. Hey come over to Dubai, there are a lot of our "colonial cousins" darkies for you non PC who are indeed lazy b@stards i know, i ve got 3000 of them on my site 8O

4. Wots he on about - whats this BMP thing. It's a Soviet personal carrier eh.

BT. :lol:

5. The used to be knowm as the Mational Fromt.....................want to kick out miggers amd others