Thought police slapped down.

Also in today's court news, a feminist Tweeter by the name of Kate Scottow was fined £1,000 and given a conditional discharge for calling a Trans woman a "pig in a wig" in a sustained social media attack. Unlike Mr Miller, Kate got personal and insulting, whereas Mr Miller didn't. As we can see below, Kate might not have heard of the Pot/Kettle logic when she typed out her postings.

View attachment 449847
Thumbs up / down if you agree / disagree with the phrase "pig in a wig" to describe the picture below

PIW.jpg

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Also in today's court news, a feminist Tweeter by the name of Kate Scottow was fined £1,000 and given a conditional discharge for calling a Trans woman a "pig in a wig" in a sustained social media attack. Unlike Mr Miller, Kate got personal and insulting, whereas Mr Miller didn't. As we can see below, Kate might not have heard of the Pot/Kettle logic when she typed out her postings.

View attachment 449847
It doesn't even have blue hair to warn us....

At the root of this is the lawyers and legal profession who allow themselves to be hijacked by vested interests, who don't just demand acceptance, but conversion..... Its them who wish to quantify and define everything within the law, that which is unlawful and write catch all grey area in the hope that at some point the government will catch up with the new thinking.
They’ve had 10 years, let’s hope the next 5 sees some sensible Parliamentary decisions.

exiledblue

War Hero
I bet that went down well - congratulations!

And making TSRGD easier to understand - not even close. I'm attempting to edumacate some of my younger colleagues in the pitfalls they can so easily get themselves into with yon highly esteemed tome. I think starting them on something easy, like cracking the Japanese Imperial Navy codes blindfolded for example, would be a less painful move.
But once you understand the TSRGD then a 1st in civils is a shoe in.

Of course I just used to do things I wanted in Councils and never bothered what the TSRGD said any way (blag the ******, you can alway twist the rules somehow). Except for stop signs, oh great secretary of state hehe. I HATE STOP SIGNS.

But once you understand the TSRGD then a 1st in civils is a shoe in.

Of course I just used to do things I wanted in Councils and never bothered what the TSRGD said any way (blag the ******, you can alway twist the rules somehow). Except for stop signs, oh great secretary of state hehe. I HATE STOP SIGNS.
Stop signs are no longer required to be authorised, it's a total free for all. I'm only amazed they haven't sprouted all over the country "because they're safer than a Give Way (FFS)".

Agreed, a police union that is publically combative and taking on the seniors would be a nice thing to see a message that the rank and file have had enough.
How do you know what The Police Federation do or do not do?

It’s not as if The MSM report day to day activity by them.

View attachment 449847
Nice to see the photographer had the awareness to include a metrically-challenged female and a person of colour in this photo. It's a step forward, but we still have some way to go.

Justice must be seen to be done. Micro-aggressions must not go unpunished.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Speaking of which, Roti has been messaging me for a while now with tender and loving messages of romance, and his Valentine one today has sealed it for me. He wants us to get married, he wants me in white stilettoes, white lingerie, a huge ivory meringue wedding dress, and makeup like Katie Price, the wedding will be in the upstairs rooms of a Wetherspoons in High Wycombe romantic that he is. I negotiated that I could wear ammo boots and puttees instead of the stilettoes and I'd be the one doing the f ucking, he said alright and so it's on. You're all invited to the pissup.

exiledblue

War Hero
Stop signs are no longer required to be authorised, it's a total free for all. I'm only amazed they haven't sprouted all over the country "because they're safer than a Give Way (FFS)".

FFS. How are they safer you **** wits? Try a 4 way stop junction.

Its the same saying puffin crossings are safer than pelicans, total bull. zebras, pelicans have bad crash records because of high volumes of vehicles and peds. A Puffin does nothing apart from confusing the old *******.

We def need a different space lol

exiledblue

War Hero
Speaking of which, Roti has been messaging me for a while now with tender and loving messages of romance, and his Valentine one today has sealed it for me. He wants us to get married, he wants me in white stilettoes, white lingerie, a huge ivory meringue wedding dress, and makeup like Katie Price, the wedding will be in the upstairs rooms of a Wetherspoons in High Wycombe romantic that he is. I negotiated that I could wear ammo boots and puttees instead of the stilettoes and I'd be the one doing the f ucking, he said alright and so it's on. You're all invited to the pissup.
Sweat

What colour will the dildo be?

I'm afraid I'll be busy on that day.

exiledblue

War Hero
FFS. How are they safer you **** wits? Try a 4 way stop junction, that is meant to be safe (US idea) safe because no one knows what to do!

Its the same saying puffin crossings are safer than pelicans, total bull. zebras, pelicans have bad crash records because of high volumes of vehicles and peds. A Puffin does nothing apart from confusing the old *******.

I now realise i should not swear in Int Cell

Awol

LE
FFS. How are they safer you **** wits? Try a 4 way stop junction.

Genuine question, what's a Puffin crossing?

Latest Threads