Thought police slapped down.

But would a receiver who has not consented be allowed to enjoy the experience all the same?
No. Homosexual sin is sin. Two wrongs don't make a right. A true Christian would struggle against such a violation of his/her dignity.

Is it that some people find whips and chains pleasurable or that God has made them pleasurable?
They're not supposed to be pleasurable. They're supposed to be a source of cleansing pain, so one can reflect upon the sufferings of Christ.

No. Homosexual sin is sin. Two wrongs don't make a right. A true Christian would struggle against such a violation of his/her dignity.

They're not supposed to be pleasurable. They're supposed to be a source of cleansing pain, so one can reflect upon the sufferings of Christ.
He was into BDSM ?

I don't remember that in the Bible.

Now you are shifting the goalposts, the original statement mentioned only the the receiver would not be committing a sin as long as he had not consented but no condition that should not enjoy it all the same.

If God makes something pleasurable then surely it is not the place of mere mortals so say that is wrong (perhaps whilst also reflecting as you say).

But keep up the good work I say, you do it very well...

Titiana Mcgrath could learn a lot from you. Well played.

My book will be different. It will be bigger, better, and contain my reflections on a wide range of issues such as homosexuality, Christian faith and how Britain can be restored to glory through a revived nationalism.
Milo Yiannopolous walt.

Now you are shifting the goalposts, the original statement mentioned only the the receiver would not be committing a sin as long as he had not consented but no condition that should not enjoy it all the same.

If God makes something pleasurable then surely it is not the place of mere mortals so say that is wrong (perhaps whilst also reflecting as you say).

But keep up the good work I say, you do it very well...
But it's Satan who makes people give into their base instincts and need for gratification, so they end up feeling used, dirty, degraded, stained, and yet unsatiated.
Christ wants us to be more cerebral about the way we live, so that we can be lifted up and put onto a path of eternal happiness.

To answer the first question, it's sinful unless the receiver struggles and protests.

Titiana Mcgrath could learn a lot from you. Well played.
Yes. I can teach her the basics of the Catechism, Catholic Social Teaching (v. important), how to pray the rosary while reflecting on the Mysteries, the Liturgy of Mass, how to make an informed choice between the Novus Ordo and Latin Mass, and the importance of celebrating the Blessed Sacrament regularly.
Titania will have new spiritual weapons at her disposal.

Last edited:
You know what we should do.

Any time a Vegan tells you off for eating meat call the police and report ot as a hate crime.

Any time a god botherer tells you you will go to hell - report it as a hate crime.

Any time someone tells you your football team is shite - report it as a hate crime.

I feel I can go on here a while
1582239355303.png

Some historic hate crimes in the 60s at Brighton.

This looks like hate crime against deckchairs to me. Is deckchairphobia on the rise again since Brexit I wonder? We thought it had disappeared once the Mods and Rockers became too infirm to lift them above their heads but you never know, these are sad times we live in.
Wrestlers keep the tradition alive with modern folding chairs.

Latest Threads