Thought police slapped down.

No it's not that. I doubt that the so-called Liberal éite care a damn about you. Instead, it makes you sound like a sad old homophobe. Like calling black people n****rs.

I just noticed this post. Us auld sods were used to hearing, and being guided by, some old sayings. The one that springs to mind here is, "*Sticks an' stanes mae brak ma banes, but words will never hurt me.*" Another, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

I notice too, you've failed to answer my #448, which I'd answered to your #444, in relation to my #442. Bad form. After your succinct reply, #444, may I humbly, and politely of course, suggest you put up....or not?

*Surely you English don't need this translated? If you do, too bad! ;)

I just noticed this post. Us auld sods were used to hearing, and being guided by, some old sayings. The one that springs to mind here is, "*Sticks an' stanes mae brak ma banes, but words will never hurt me.*" Another, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

I notice too, you've failed to answer my #448, which I'd answered to your #444, in relation to my #442. Bad form. After your succinct reply, #444, may I humbly, and politely of course, suggest you put up....or not?

*Surely you English don't need this translated? If you do, too bad! ;)
Why should I waste my time responding to some old fool?

Makes you unfunny ?
I used to enjoy his comedy, however the last tour was mostly 'vote for me, did I mention I'm going to fail to be an MP again?"
And a 10 minute routine (fairly good) on why religion is bollocks.
Then he finished "vote for me"

Mrs phantom and I went to see this abortion of a show in Brighton which brings us nicely back to the original thread subject via comedy, religion and politics.

This old fool would like to thank ALL, with NO exceptions, who are contributing to my pension, and keeping me in the manner to what I've become accustomed to over the last 10 + years. Thank you, one and ALL.

Latest Threads