Thought police slapped down.

Yes! There is also a Franciscan death metal band out there. The only music playing in my car is clean, wholesome songs by the Sisters of Mercy, Ministry, Type O Negative and KMFDM.

View attachment 450524

That literature is the propaganda of Satan.
Surely "My Lovely Horse" should be your sort of wholesome music

No they don't.

A developing baby is called an embryo from the moment conception takes place until the eighth week of pregnancy.

During the first month of pregnancy the heart and lungs begin to develop, and the arms, legs, brain, spinal cord and nerves begin to form, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).

The embryo will be about the size of a pea around one month into a pregnancy, Burch said. Around the second month of pregnancy, the embryo has grown to the size of a kidney bean, he explained. In addition, the ankles, wrists, fingers and eyelids form, bones appear, and the genitals and inner ear begin to develop.

"
Exploring the Biological Contributions to Human Health: Does Sex Matter?
Show details

Search term
Clear input
< PrevNext >
3Sex Begins in the Womb
Go to:
ABSTRACT
Sex differences of importance to health and human disease occur throughout the life span, although the specific expression of these differences varies at different stages of life. Some differences originate in events occurring in the intrauterine environment, where developmental processes differentially organize tissues for later activation in the male or female. In the prenatal period, sex determination and differentiation occur in a series of sequential processes governed by genetic and environmental factors. During the pubertal period, behavioral and hormonal changes manifest the secondary sexual characteristics that reinforce the sexual identity of the individual through adolescence and into adulthood. Hormonal events occurring in puberty lay a framework for biological differences that persist through life and that contribute to variable onset and progression of disease in males and females. It is important to study sex differences at all stages of the life cycle, relying on animal models of disease and including sex as a variable in basic and clinical research designs.
All human individuals—whether they have an XX, an XY, or an atypical sex chromosome combination—begin development from the same starting point. During early development the gonads of the fetus remain undifferentiated; that is, all fetal genitalia are the same and are phenotypically female. After approximately 6 to 7 weeks of gestation, however, the expression of a gene on the Y chromosome induces changes that result in the development of the testes. Thus, this gene is singularly important in inducing testis development. The production of testosterone at about 9 weeks of gestation results in the development of the reproductive tract and the masculinization (the normal development of male sex characteristics) of the brain and genitalia. "

The whole story sounds like a sham, Mary was obviously a floozy who didn't know who the father was because she was the village bike and made up the whole virgin birth story so Jesus would think he was special
You mean Mr Cohen wasn't his father?

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

And that is because the Liberal elite think it might hurt someones feelings and precisely why I said it.

Which brings us nicely back onto thread !
No it's not that. I doubt that the so-called Liberal éite care a damn about you. Instead, it makes you sound like a sad old homophobe. Like calling black people n****rs.

The 70s are calling us all back.
Which reminds me of two TV series I watched as a teenager: XYY Man and The Sandbaggers. The latter, as I've learned, had quite cult following in the US. It was about DOps in SIS and his team of Special Operations staff (the Sandbaggers). Gritty realism and a sense of authenticity, compounded when the author, Ian McIntosh, vanished under somewhat strange circumstances in the high Arctic.

Anyway, like the Sweeney, words like poofter were probably used.

Dredd

LE
How? The Church invented science, reason, The Enlightenment and gravity.

Seriously, though, many people on the outside seem to be thinking of the Church as an institution, instead of the larger Body of Christ. It is much bigger than the hierarchy.
Well, as me auld mam used to quote, if you cannot say something positive then say nothing at all. So with that in mind . . .

Aye, right.

The "liberal" part of our current society are only liberal when you adopt their thought processes and actions, refuse to obey the collective and feel the wrath of their vicious tweets and faceache posts. If you ever openly challenge one they will plead the victim faster than you can say environmental disaster.

No it's not that. I doubt that the so-called Liberal éite care a damn about you. Instead, it makes you sound like a sad old homophobe. Like calling black people n****rs.
I've heard a poof call a poof a poof, does that make them a homophobe?

What do you call NWA then?

Latest Threads