Thought police slapped down.

He looks pretty lean in all the paintings, expecially of those showing him on the Cross. Looks like he was a keen runner. And surprisingly, rather Aryan

don't google 'fat jesus'

seriously, don't

Indeed He did. Aside from being The Way, The Truth and The Life, Jesus was a carpenter by trade.
although some recent research puts him as possibly being a day labourer, so possibly more physical work than a tradesman

although some recent research puts him as possibly being a day labourer, so possibly more physical work than a tradesman
The whole story sounds like a sham, Mary was obviously a floozy who didn't know who the father was because she was the village bike and made up the whole virgin birth story so Jesus would think he was special

Quite likely, He had sone initial mentoring from Joseph, until at least age 12, so tradition says. Quite possibly He worked alone for a while, doing the craftsmanship and the heavy lifting.
Nevertheless, He is still ultimately my boss.

The whole story sounds like a sham, Mary was obviously a floozy who didn't know who the father was because she was the village bike and made up the whole virgin birth story so Jesus would think he was special
Come on, @lokiuk , what have I said before about making unfounded allegations about the Virgin Mary?

HE117

LE
I suppose, if you rule out the version in which Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, with Mary's full co-operation.

Jesus may have been part roman, according to some. not conceived by essence of God but by force from a Roman soldier.

#Marytoo

There is no Christian AIDS. There is only bad, nasty, filthy atheist AIDS.
There is Christian Death Metal, so why not Christian AIDS?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus may have been part roman, according to some. not conceived by essence of God but by force from a Roman soldier.

#Marytoo

That's quite a big assumption and a lot of 'what ifs' there. The Jesus Ben Pandira / Pantera story has been around for a while.

Latest Threads