Thought police slapped down.

FB_IMG_1581801689782.jpg

$76,000?........What the f**k?
Dont know what Doctor she used but l would be asking for a refund.
Young Lilly here only spent approx $2000..... l know which medical professional l would choose!
050.JPG.e5cffd6a16674416a3c05a1d56c4e041.jpeg

View attachment 450122
$76,000?........What the f**k?
Dont know what Doctor she used but l would be asking for a refund.
Young Lilly here only spent approx $2000..... l know which medical professional l would choose!
View attachment 450123
I would assume the two doctors had considerably different, err, raw materials to start with.
One human, the other more bovine.

according to The Bible* (@scarbrough can confirm all this) God made eve from a single rib, with a whole body as a starting point surgeons should be able to carry out miracles. Blasphemous miracles.

*Not a recommended source of surgical information

I would assume the two doctors had considerably different, err, raw materials to start with.
One human, the other more bovine.

according to The Bible* (@scarbrough can confirm all this) God made eve from a single rib, with a whole body as a starting point surgeons should be able to carry out miracles. Blasphemous miracles.

*Not a recommended source of surgical information
The thing is Genesis stories are highly allegorical and heavily abbreviated. They can't be taken literally.

If surgeons managed such a thing, it wouldn't contradict the laws of nature, so wouldn't be a miracle by definition.

Hmm.. while letting them "touch" you?
Yes. Yes, that's basically what happened. I was just minding my own business, reading books, and was being touched all over. I was too scared to protest or do anything but just let it happen.

How did they gain access to my hotel room? I don't have an answer for that yet.

Last edited:
Stationed in Gloucester 67/69 (R.Sigs), off-shift I cleaned windows in the town.
One day working inside the town swimming pool Barton street a young woman wearing one of those yellow plastic macks that were popular in the '60s, Brian and me shammying away inside the pool window area,
She turned towards us, smiled and opened her yellow mack, showing she was only wearing a bra and panties.
Brian said to me "That's Fred Wests girlfriend". she was 19 and quite pretty then!
Rose West. Did you give her one?

@Jimmy_Green has done a ladyboy...

In Amsters of all places!
weeks of laughing and pointing at in the naafi queue was timidly met with “well every holes a goal”.

#There may be a small element of truth in the above dit.

@Jimmy_Green has done a ladyboy...

In Amsters of all places!
weeks of laughing and pointing at in the naafi queue was timidly met with “well every holes a goal”.

#There may be a small element of truth in the above dit.
Have you ever known me to be timid? Just another tick in the task book of life.

Tyk

LE
The thing is Genesis stories are highly allegorical and heavily abbreviated. They can't be taken literally.

If surgeons managed such a thing, it wouldn't contradict the laws of nature, so wouldn't be a miracle by definition.
So the bible is the unexpurgated word of god, to be taken literally (divinity of Jesus, Mary etc) except where it's inconvenient, you know that's hypocritical at best and arguably blasphemy.

Back on topic I do hope this Orwellian thought police stuff gets squashed a bit by cases like this.