Thought police slapped down.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Yeah, like I'll retreat back to my closet then. **** off.

The judge ruled that the guidelines used were lawful, just wrongly applied, so bad news for the internet heroes who think it's open season for Trans hunting.

Last edited:
I hope Miller gets awarded court costs and that the Community Liaison officer who started this gets charged with wasting police time.

The ruling was its unlawful, then goes onto to suggest its perfectly lawful to do something noble that results in an innocent bloke being harrassed by the police..... A lovely 21st century double-think by the judge.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Be what you want to be.
Just don't force it upon people and don't shout down those who have differing viewpoints to your own.
Cheers mate, haven't got the first desire to force anything. You force feed people and it just comes back up anyway, and who wants vom all over them?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

The judge ruled that the guidelines used were lawful, just wrongly applied, so bad news for the internet heroes who think it's open season for Trans hunting.
You studied that then!!! Nothing better to do!

Blogg

LE

But granted permission to Appeal that ruling, which is going to go direct to Supreme Court.

Now that will be fun

The main issue here (for me) is the automatic recording of a Non-Crime Hate incident.

For example, I could report one of your (fully justified) posts railing against some of the more strident Trans community. Even if the police investigate and find no crime, it would be recorded (against you) as a Non-Crime Hate incident. There is no option of telling the complainant to do one, it's either a hate crime or a non crime hate incident.

There needs to be an option to dismiss the complaint as well, perhaps recording it as such.

Cheers mate, haven't got the first desire to force anything. You force feed people and it just comes back up anyway, and who wants vom all over them?
I'm sure you could find someone (probably on here), who would pay for the privilege of you puking on them. :p

Finally, a glimmer of common sense from the judiciary. I imagine the specimen that lodged the complaint has been totally freaked out by the decision.

How many tranny threads do we need?

Catching up with the Brexit threads FFS!

Last edited:

ugly

LE
Wasn't it Harriet Harman that stated on TV there is no right to not be offended?

Latest Threads