Thought Police in action.

NB. I noticed that Pink went to one of those new-fangled schools that allows girls to be educated with the boys at the same time.

Last edited:
Biologically all foetuses develop as female until testosterone production begins at about 9 weeks. At that point masculine traits begin to form. So technically "a woman growing a mans body" is how all male organisms are created....
I know next to feck all about the subject but am reliably informed by SWMBO that it's a bit more complicated than that.

What gets me again (think discussed about thought police lol) is why do our overstressed overworked underpaid and appareciated police (depression stress and suicides on increase) deal with personal (not hateful) tweets telling the truth or common sense. In this case its our favorite gender topic

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man | Daily Mail Online

Sure they are appeasing their masters (albeit indirectly snowflake generation). but admittedly Herts do not have to deal with en masse of knifings albeit ( one almost decapitation recently) as they are not the Met. But they should be looking at serious crime in their county such as prevention of loss of life, property etc...

Cheers

What gets me again (think discussed about thought police lol) is why do our overstressed overworked underpaid and appareciated police (depression stress and suicides on increase) deal with personal (not hateful) tweets telling the truth or common sense. In this case its our favorite gender topic

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man | Daily Mail Online

Sure they are appeasing their masters (albeit indirectly snowflake generation). but admittedly Herts do not have to deal with en masse of knifings albeit ( one almost decapitation recently) as they are not the Met. But they should be looking at serious crime in their county such as prevention of loss of life, property etc...

Cheers
Because the Police used to operate with a no harm = no foul approach, so unless an act caused harm or had a realistic chance of doing so, it was unlikely be pursued. However, offending someone or hurting their feelings is now seen as causing harm.

Maybe....?

Because the Police used to operate with a no harm = no foul approach, so unless an act caused harm or had a realistic chance of doing so, it was unlikely be pursued. However, offending someone or hurting their feelings is now seen as causing harm.

Maybe....?
I am dreading going back to the UK. I reckon I'll last about 1 day before being arrested for thinking there are so many prats about.

Actually, what I am really thinking is that there are so many complete ******* *******, idiots and self-centered, over-sensitive, easily-confused and brain-damaged cünts about.

Latest Threads