Thought Police in action.

I was worrying about this thread at 3am.I assume the "Thought Police" in the title is a reference to the novel Nineteen Eighty Four?
Wikipedia tells us; In the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four (1949), by George Orwell, the Thought Police (Thinkpol) are the secret police of the superstate Oceania, who discover and punish thoughtcrime, personal and political thoughts unapproved by the Party.
So perhaps a thread title change is in order.If so, what alternative name do we apply to the police who took on this "case"?

I keep coming back to Pink Floyd, and to think my parents were outraged when Another Brick in the Wall was in the charts

We don't need no education, how dare they!...completely missing the point entirely but hey that's parents for you

I did wonder if the royal college of physicians were aware of this gem from the article:
‘Finally, he lectured me. Said, “Sometimes, a woman’s brain grows a man’s body in the womb and that is what transgender is”.’
I showed that to SWMBO, she just shook her head and said, "And this moron is a Policeman?

MOzanne

On ROPS
On ROPs
I showed that to SWMBO, she just shook her head and said, "And this moron is a Policeman?

Biologically all foetuses develop as female until testosterone production begins at about 9 weeks. At that point masculine traits begin to form. So technically "a woman growing a mans body" is how all male organisms are created....

Would that relieve them of the burden of notifying you that you were being recorded if it wasn't excepted by (2)(c). BTW, what part of 18 USC2511(2)(d) is applicable to LEOs?

Biologically all foetuses develop as female until testosterone production begins at about 9 weeks. At that point masculine traits begin to form. So technically "a woman growing a mans body" is how all male organisms are created....
Does that mean that technically all men are trans? It would seem so following the “logic” in the constables quote, assuming of course it was accurately referenced.

Stupid, dim, woman and her group of bag carriers.

"Oh, I know, let's go to a foreign country and try and cause some problems by grossly offending a subset of the population".

She wonders why she was banned from the UK? Come over to Texas and stand outside one of the mega-churches on any given sunday with placards, handing out leaflets saying that 'Jesus was gay' and see what happens............I can tell you, it wouldn't end well.
Allah cannot be proven to be anything, but his prophet was a paedophile if the historical record is of course...to be believed.
She needs to revise her accuracy.
And people who are offended by baseless accusations need their sanity levels checked.

Is it not time for all school kids to learn the rhyme?

Sticks and stones may break my bones

But words will never hurt me.

I think we all need to remember this common sense advice.

Latest Threads