Thought Police in action.

Twitter user investigated by police for posting poem on social media

I appreciate this is from the Daily Mail, but given that the police have confirmed their actions I find this extremely worrying. When our posts on ARRSE,for example, going to be subject to police moral scrutiny?
Maybe a link would help, Trigger?

prompting Mr Miller to say afterwards with some disbelief: ‘A cop read me a limerick over the phone.’
kinda-

"Tina" was a silly billy "she" used be called Dave before "she" cut off her willy ?

Has anyone actually counted the number of Transgender whatevers?
I know there's a lot of noise, but statistically, what percentage of the population are we talking about?

I know there's a lot of noise, but statistically, what percentage of the population are we talking about?
Even the government do not know:
How many trans people are there? We don’t know. No robust data on the UK trans population exists. We tentatively estimate that there are approximately 200,000-500,000 trans people in the UK. The Office for National Statistics is researching whether and how to develop a population estimate.
https://assets.publishing.service.g...hment_data/file/721642/GEO-LGBT-factsheet.pdf

I suspect that a large proportion of the transgender population are as pissed off by all this nonsense as everyone else is.

I suspect that a large proportion of the transgender population are as pissed off by all this nonsense as everyone else is.
There is no such thing as bad publicity, especially for the "Look at ME ME ME!" crowd.

Rather worryingly, the side banner on this page has just flashed up an advertisement for the Metropolitan Police? Coincidence? What are those black Vauxhalls doing......

Even the government do not know:
How many trans people are there? We don’t know. No robust data on the UK trans population exists. We tentatively estimate that there are approximately 200,000-500,000 trans people in the UK. The Office for National Statistics is researching whether and how to develop a population estimate.
https://assets.publishing.service.g...hment_data/file/721642/GEO-LGBT-factsheet.pdf
So somewhat less that 0.07%

As usual, the tail is wagging the fukcing dog.

EDIT: 0.7%, still, the concept holds

Last edited:
You're assuming that all TGs are part of the me me me crowd. They aren't in the same that all gays aren't part of the mememe crowd either.
I prefer sweeping generalisations Joe.

Latest Threads