Thought Id join you after watching from afar.

Aha.........the Waltfinder General.

By "One of them"....................do you mean a person who's sexuality is challenged?

If so chop his bollox off................

If you mean he's a Walt, chop his bollox off & insert them in the smaller of the 2 mess tins & boil them for 30 minutes in a pint of water (Add garlic if you like.), once tender force feed them to the fecker!!

I like the idea of the pic, Verbal and I know where youre coming from. ;) But be aware some of the older chaps who have been out a few years may not recognise it. Just a thought...

Clearly i have been out for far to long.

I have no idea what it is.

Alreet Verbs, like the pic idea....

ps How do you like the mix of AL39?50/50 or 45/55

The Lord Flasheart said:
I like the idea of the pic, Verbal and I know where youre coming from. ;) But be aware some of the older chaps who have been out a few years may not recognise it. Just a thought...
Hmmmmmm...you've got a point Flashy, I may have to think of something to add to the sig for the Chelsea Pensioner types.......don't want to upset them..........if you have any ideas feel free to pm me. :wink:

Verbal-Rebuke said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Hmmmmmm...you've got a point Flashy, I may have to think of something to add to the sig for the Chelsea Pensioner types.......don't want to upset them..........if you have any ideas feel free to pm me. :wink:
We ARRSErs are actually quite wary when very reserved people like you come along, but give us time!

MsG

Bugsy7 said:
Verbal-Rebuke said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
We ARRSErs are actually quite wary when very reserved people like you come along, but give us time!

MsG
I'm sure that you'll learn to love me..................my Wife does. 8O

Something different Verbal, I'll say that much

I must be a right mitty, cos I don't get it at all.

I left in 2000 and I'm baffled.....

Vaguely reminiscent of the Kit Magazine cartoons maybe?