Those RLC stunners who got married

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Santa_Sunday, Feb 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How long until they become the Army's first gay couple to get divorced..??

I reckon the divorce papers will be in when some big, butch 'lady' DROPS driver chats up whichever one plays the role of 'wife' in that relationship.

Probably in the NAAFI on Saturday night.

2. They'll get divorced as soon as one of them sobers up. :p

I've done some munters in my time but they would be pushing my vodka drinking skills to the limits!

CC_TA

3. Absolutely beyond words..... Shove your uniform, I'm leaving!

4. SEPERATED! PMSL!!!!

5. I wonder which one gets custody of their ugly stick? PMSL too!

6. Any link? i would like to see HOW ugly these bean flickers actually are. :D

7. Can't find the article but i read it in the "Scum" this week. Will keep looking

8. Lesbians

Are these the ones?

Or are there more?

9. ....It must sound like velcro when they're at it!

10. Lesbians in the Limey army? Clever recruiting strategy to entice males perhaps? To bad the concept wasn't executed well. My guess is the one on the right takes the lead on the dance floor.

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Do they have a rota for the strap-on? Mind you,If they both have a headache.........

12. I'm frankly amazed that lesbians even actually exist. Think about it, it's a woman that is in a relationship putting up with all the sh1t that blokes get off women. Gay men I can understand, I'm sure that they sit around and laugh at each others farts, it must be a riot. But lesbians? It must be like getting a super-condensed nagging, constantly.

13. Are you sure they're a lesbian couple? The one on the right not only looks like she takes the lead on the dance floor, but has a penis, farts in bed, drinks lager and dreams of brown and red wings. Do you think job pressures pushed them apart or did one just get fed up of fish?

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Trout or Red Snapper? :twisted:

15. Nothing wrong with a gwar... I mean red snapper :D