Those RLC stunners who got married

How long until they become the Army's first gay couple to get divorced..??

I reckon the divorce papers will be in when some big, butch 'lady' DROPS driver chats up whichever one plays the role of 'wife' in that relationship.

Probably in the NAAFI on Saturday night.

They'll get divorced as soon as one of them sobers up. :p

I've done some munters in my time but they would be pushing my vodka drinking skills to the limits!

CC_TA

ubique66 said:
SEPERATED! PMSL!!!!
Any link? i would like to see HOW ugly these bean flickers actually are. :D

Lesbians

Are these the ones?

Or are there more?

mistersoft said:
Lesbians

Are these the ones?

Or are there more?
Lesbians in the Limey army? Clever recruiting strategy to entice males perhaps? To bad the concept wasn't executed well. My guess is the one on the right takes the lead on the dance floor.

spike7451 said:
Do they have a rota for the strap-on? Mind you,If they both have a headache.........
I'm frankly amazed that lesbians even actually exist. Think about it, it's a woman that is in a relationship putting up with all the sh1t that blokes get off women. Gay men I can understand, I'm sure that they sit around and laugh at each others farts, it must be a riot. But lesbians? It must be like getting a super-condensed nagging, constantly.

Virgil said:
mistersoft said:
Lesbians

Are these the ones?

Or are there more?
Lesbians in the Limey army? Clever recruiting strategy to entice males perhaps? To bad the concept wasn't executed well. My guess is the one on the right takes the lead on the dance floor.
Are you sure they're a lesbian couple? The one on the right not only looks like she takes the lead on the dance floor, but has a penis, farts in bed, drinks lager and dreams of brown and red wings. Do you think job pressures pushed them apart or did one just get fed up of fish?

crabby said:
Virgil said:
mistersoft said:
Lesbians

Are these the ones?

Or are there more?
Are you sure they're a lesbian couple? The one on the right not only looks like she takes the lead on the dance floor, but has a penis, farts in bed, drinks lager and dreams of brown and red wings. Do you think job pressures pushed them apart or did one just get fed up of fish?

Trout or Red Snapper? :twisted:

spike7451 said:
crabby said:
Virgil said:
mistersoft said:
Lesbians

Are these the ones?

Or are there more?

Trout or Red Snapper? :twisted:
Nothing wrong with a gwar... I mean red snapper :D

crabby said:
Virgil said:
mistersoft said:
Lesbians

Are these the ones?

Or are there more?
Or they had a hankering for chub.

It dawned on me that maybe chub needs 'translating' into Brit English.

Outstanding. I laughed my socks off when that rag 'Soldier Magazine' trying to be PC and not its usual gutless mouthpiece of the orthodoxy covered the 'wedding'. Now they will have to do an article on the divorce.

PS The latedt offering on the front page of Soldier was berating us all for not having insurance on Ops (only 10% of those killed in Iraq had NAAFI financial whatever. Why the F*** should we have to pay. You go on ops, the army adds the insurance. W**kers.
M9
PPS Does anyone know of the monthly print (40,000?) how many are actually sold? M9

I've always liked tuna sandwiches.

Until now.

Latest Threads