Those posters in ablutions blocks on camp.

I know this is a strange request but does anyone have a picture of one of those posters telling you not to dispose of ammo/pyro in the toilets, I'll explain later.
Cheers.

YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFETY!! PROPER DISPOSAL OF SUICIDE VESTS SAVES LIVES......

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I can only assume that the reason that sign is there is the result of (a perhaps negative) experience :)

I assume there was a valid reason for you taking your camera into the bog?
How did you think Two Girls - One Cup got made? :? A sketch artist doing the same scenario in charcoal doesn't have quite the same impact as a filmed version does. :-D

So basically one of my mates in the US army was caught disposing of a bunch of spent pyro in a porta loo not too long ago and now that I'm in the States I am going to mock the posters up and just basically plaster his house with them and then leave the country before he finds out.

So basically one of my mates in the US army was caught disposing of a bunch of spent pyro in a porta loo not too long ago and now that I'm in the States I am going to mock the posters up and just basically plaster his house with them and then leave the country before he finds out.
What you seem to be missing is that the stye of the signs in the UK, being an "official" design means absolutely jack in the US.

He might get pissed that you've damaged his house; not sure this would have the same effect as in the UK.

You'd be better off going to Walmart, buying a box of .22 rimfire and putting it under the grate on his BBQ grill :)

What you seem to be missing is that the stye of the signs in the UK, being an "official" design means absolutely jack in the US.

He might get pissed that you've damaged his house; not sure this would have the same effect as in the UK.

You'd be better off going to Walmart, buying a box of .22 rimfire and putting it under the grate on his BBQ grill :)

(no, don't do this, just in case it's not perceived as a joke)

He came on an exercise in the UK not too long ago and one thing he said came to mind when I heard what he had been caught doing.

"WTF you guys here have posters to tell you not to flush ammo down the toilet how thick are you people?"

I'm paraphrasing but you may understand why I'm doing this slightly more now.

Latest Threads