Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Those photos...

Because they used numbers at those locs ?
What, like "the 3rd question, question 2, 3 times"?

I note that he has now done a sneaky edit and re-numbered to 4 questions mit 4 answers, However, since then he has used the 'taken suddenly drunk' defence, which is always acceptable to me. That's what I call Scaley, I'm working on it meself.

What, like "the 3rd question, question 2, 3 times"?

I note that he has now done a sneaky edit and re-numbered to 4 questions mit 4 answers, However, since then he has used the 'taken suddenly drunk' defence, which is always acceptable to me. That's what I call Scaley, I'm working on it meself.
Nice try, no banana.
Check out #488 & #489, Bob_t_b had it captured.
Get me free calls home & we'll forget about it.

Last edited:
Nice try, no banana.

Free calls home? Tea? Biscuits? Air conditioned, mains-powered wagons? Pay dished out in wheelbarrows?

Everyone's entitled to their choice of Arm, and some try and look down on R SIGNALS from their trenches and parachutes, REMF-central workshops and stores, but I'm happy at how it turned out. There's plenty of ways to be uncomfortable and/or broke in the Army (and after it).

Just glad I wasn't a DE officer in the Corps.

Nice try, no banana.

I agree Bob had it. But the answer numbered 2. No. Not really. No. was three answers to the third question.

I did once, for an extremely short time, control such things, but why the hell did you join if you want to phone home. Who are you anyway, E.T.?

Free calls home? Tea? Biscuits? Air conditioned, mains-powered wagons? Pay dished out in wheelbarrows?

Everyone's entitled to their choice of Arm, and some try and look down on R SIGNALS from their trenches and parachutes, REMF-central workshops and stores, but I'm happy at how it turned out. There's plenty of ways to be uncomfortable and/or broke in the Army (and after it).

Just glad I wasn't a DE officer in the Corps.
Oh how things have changed.

It seems things are getting pretty slack all round. FFS, Them have even got their own personalised planes now...not very covert,that. And not very ally-looking either...
descarga.jpg

Whatever happened to @deanol ? I haven’t seen him since he claimed that soldiers were going to die because his rug munching fudder of a daughter didn’t want to join the army.