Those photos...

Jimmy Edwards D.F.C. was a pooftah, all of his RAF mates knew , they didnt worry ( I used to work for a few of them) he was also a very fine man an exceptional pilot and put other peoples lives before his. he was also a member of the guinea pig club, but they still took the piss out of him
He couldn't reverse park his plane though.

... he was also a member of the guinea pig club, but they still took the piss out of him
Yes, they think it’s funny but they’re actually right little homophobic scamps, them guinea pigs.

Last edited:

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Has nobody played this game yet? From the front right...

I'll be at the front! No, I'm always at the front.
...and we did this amazing AT and all the people were just so nice, and it was just a really great team, you know...
Join the Royal Signals they said. Have a career they said. Be respected they said.
Wait, did you say Room Sixteen?
Eyes open. CHECK. Mouth open. CHECK. Eyebrow coordination. CHECK. ALL SYSTEMS WINNING.
Yeah, guys, yeah! WOOO!
Oh yes, stand here yes, but, hands yes, but...no, this is all very good fun, but...oh. but I don't like touching.
3, 2, 1. JAPES! J-A-P-E-S!
This is the funnest thing ever! What a cool gang!
...aaaand: photo face. Nailed it.
...and then I was like, fnuh, so totally smashed, so I totally just downed it.
I've watched Top Gun fifty seven times. I bet YOU haven't watched Top Gun fifty seven times.
What? Guys, guys do it again. I can do a better one. Not ready.
It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else. No hose. Hoses are for pussies.
*Sunshine, lollipops and raindicks*...no, bows. *...rainbows.* Keep it together Keith. Rainbows.
Hodor.
Yes! I'm joining in! I'm doing it!
= (COUNTIF(A1:A23,"YES")+(COUNTIF(A1:A23,"MAYBE")) oh no missed a bracket.
If I lean enough I might be out of shot. Time to make good those stretch sessions. Lean, Sandy. LEAN!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
what do the royal signal do ?
are they the military version of the IT crowd ?
can they fix things ?
do they know how to have a brew and serve biscuits ???

Last edited:
Typical Scalie. You get sent four questions, take ages to reply and then only answer three of them :)
. . . but he did answer the third question, question 2, three times.

Confused? Yep, but I was not one of the weirdos confined to Agios Nikolaos and Birgelen.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
. . . but he did answer the third question, question 2, three times.

Confused? Yep, but I was not one of the weirdos confined to Agios Nikolaos and Birgelen.
Because they used numbers at those locs ?

Because they used numbers at those locs ?
What, like "the 3rd question, question 2, 3 times"?

I note that he has now done a sneaky edit and re-numbered to 4 questions mit 4 answers, However, since then he has used the 'taken suddenly drunk' defence, which is always acceptable to me. That's what I call Scaley, I'm working on it meself.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What, like "the 3rd question, question 2, 3 times"?

I note that he has now done a sneaky edit and re-numbered to 4 questions mit 4 answers, However, since then he has used the 'taken suddenly drunk' defence, which is always acceptable to me. That's what I call Scaley, I'm working on it meself.
Nice try, no banana.
Check out #488 & #489, Bob_t_b had it captured.
Get me free calls home & we'll forget about it.

Last edited:
Nice try, no banana.
Free calls home? Tea? Biscuits? Air conditioned, mains-powered wagons? Pay dished out in wheelbarrows?

Everyone's entitled to their choice of Arm, and some try and look down on R SIGNALS from their trenches and parachutes, REMF-central workshops and stores, but I'm happy at how it turned out. There's plenty of ways to be uncomfortable and/or broke in the Army (and after it).

Just glad I wasn't a DE officer in the Corps.

Nice try, no banana.
I agree Bob had it. But the answer numbered 2. No. Not really. No. was three answers to the third question.

I did once, for an extremely short time, control such things, but why the hell did you join if you want to phone home. Who are you anyway, E.T.?

Free calls home? Tea? Biscuits? Air conditioned, mains-powered wagons? Pay dished out in wheelbarrows?

Everyone's entitled to their choice of Arm, and some try and look down on R SIGNALS from their trenches and parachutes, REMF-central workshops and stores, but I'm happy at how it turned out. There's plenty of ways to be uncomfortable and/or broke in the Army (and after it).

Just glad I wasn't a DE officer in the Corps.
Oh how things have changed.

Latest Threads