Those crashzy Dutch... prepare to feel queasy!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 6417 people like this?
  2. It's a damn good film. Deep plot, well developed characters, high quality acting, and absolutely no graphically displayed newbornbabyheadexplosions. Because that would just be tacky.
  3. It's the Dutch; what the **** did you expect? If the only thing the Belgians have ever given the world is Jean Cluade Van Damm, pedophiles and Tin Tin, then the same could be applied to the Dutch. Just substitute tulips, drugs and various forms of sexual perversion.
  4. Didn't South Park do a parody of this a year or so ago?
  5. Hate to be a stickler here but Jean Claude Van Damme is Franco-Belgian, not a Fleming.

As for the Dutch: Considering I was always amazed upon entering sex shops in Amsterdam, this movie does not look out of context at all. In fact don't they combine the two Dutch kinks that are beastiality and exchange of all kinds of exotic bodily fluids?
  6. Try watching "A Serbian Film"
  7. Looks good, I think it may have legs.
  8. I was told about this film in the mess just before Christmas. By a para no less. I was torn between feeling ill and feeling aroused

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
  9. You are a sick puppy.
  10. Yep, brilliant Apple bashing episode :biggrin: