Those bloody Lynx adverts...

Bom chicka wow wow!

How are Lynx adverts ever annoying, they're full of young pert maidens.

They'd be fine as long as they kept their mouths shut...

Q: Why (supposedly) don't women fart?
A: Their mouths are never closed long enough to keep any air in...

When shes spits out that white gauze, is that supposed to make us think of giving her a facial or something?

I think Lynx are the only company who still blatantly use sex to sell their stuff.

Praetorian said:
Bom chicka wow wow!

How are Lynx adverts ever annoying, they're full of young pert maidens.
I'm in full agreement.

The one in the dental chair does it for me when she blinks slowly.... :oops:

Taz_786 said:
When shes spits out that white gauze, is that supposed to make us think of giving her a facial or something?

I think Lynx are the only company who still blatantly use sex to sell their stuff.
What about Pampers?

Blind cunt.

:D

Use it all the time.............just out of curiosity, is Bom Chicka Wah Wah similar to "Fcuk off you fat balding middle aged tawt"???

Taz_786 said:
Its supposedly urban slang for a sexual encounter...
More PC nonsense.

First it was called "statutory rape", now its "Bom Chicka Wa Wa"

Madness.

Lynx have certainly got your attention.

Self-memo : buy more Lynx shares tomorrow.

"Investing in Fragrance . . . . "

Just out of curiosity, does anyone actually use Lynx deo above the age of 17?

I bet the c*nts hired psychologists to come up with that bloody phrase, with strict instructions to make it as annoying and catchy as possible.

Nope, i'm a Gillette man, with a quick rub of a Dairylea around the sack to attract the kiddies!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have been using Lynx for some time now (just to be trendy of course - nowt to do with my manly odours 8) ) and I feel that a law suit against the Company that makes Lynx is in order. At no point, whilst wearing said droplets of aromatic fanny-puller has it worked for me.

This must be a case of sheer fraud by Lynx - therefore I feel that I should be repaid the monies which I could have used on Ho's plus some compensation for my hurt feelings. :cry:

Unilever share prices up by 14.5p (0.92%).

Something must be right!

I'll get me anorak!!

I thought the idea was to spray it in their eyes before whisking them away to the canal side?

Ive never had a problem with pulling that way!

Latest Threads