Those arrse birds have done me an injury

Well, I logged on this morning and saw the request for pics so I do what every ex soldier does when wimmin want to see their bits and bobs, I fecking sent them one in didn't I! Having looked at my pic I thought I looked a bit fuzzy so on my regular trip to the stores on a Sunday, I bought my self a nice new set of trimmers. Whilst alone and with the aid of a stratigically placed mirror, I began 'skinning the wabbit' so to speak. After de-fuzzin for about 10 minutes I was giving my nads a good going over, when the trimmers went buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz click click click splash. 8O either I have oiled me clippers with ketchup or there is a dire need to visit the local NHS palace. 8O Nooooooooooo ! I'd done the dirty 'a clip too far' and on the other side of the bridge was a large piece of nad skin missing. It looked about the size of this here smilie :p with its vampire lips dripping with blood. My bollox now looked like a slaughtered lamb, with its throat cut :(

Three hours later my stones have finally stopped bleeding, so all you arrse chicks owe me big time!!!

:oops:

Attachments

couldent make it up

Does that mean I win by default on a medical retirement? :p

Fecking classic mate, but those tusks could do with a filing as well :lol:

8O you didn't have to involve pain, but great effort, great pic :)

Little Jack H said:
Does that mean I win by default on a medical retirement? :p

Fecking classic mate, but those tusks could do with a filing as well :lol:
ive enterd as well so you wont win that easy

babyblue said:
So send in a pic of the injury then! We need to see the evidence of the pain!
Does that get extra points? All dares, all bluffs remember ;)

*** LJ reaches for the clippers ***

Little Jack H said:
babyblue said:
So send in a pic of the injury then! We need to see the evidence of the pain!
Does that get extra points? All dares, all bluffs remember ;)

*** LJ reaches for the clippers ***

Oh no LJ.......put down the wine.......... leave those clippers in the cupboard :roll:

Ouch 8O crossing legs in sympathy and i don't have those bits